Anyone know the law

Sam1647545489

Ok cool, Joe I am pulling the boat with my jeep cherokee.

Is the Cherokee even going to pull all of that??

I know you have a pretty light Jet Boat, but add on that another trailer/jetski/added drag, that might be a bit much for your rig.

My boat is around 2800-3000lbs, and when I towed it with my Blazer and Jimmy, it did alright, but I knew it was back there, and wouldn't want to tow much more than that. Definately not an added PWC. With my Avalanche it isn't an issue, but that's a LOT bigger truck with a lot more power.

Yeah, its based on total length. My dad used to do this all this time until he fabbed up a "rack" for our pwc. And yes, don't back up with both of them. Unhook the last one, park it, unload the first one, remove trailer and then do the 2nd trailer. One trailer is pie, but the 2nd is difficult. Have fun with it! lol

Guest racinbird
yes, just call the state highway patrol.

2nd, the cherokee will die or the tranny will go out. hopefully it's down hill all the way there and back...

If he is heading to lake Cumberland, very hilly. really big hill heading up from Ohio river just inside KY

Guest racinbird
About being able to tow 2 trailors at one time. I want to pull my boat and have my wave runner hooked to the back of the boat trailor to pull both of them at the same time. I have seen others do it but I dunno if it is legal or what.

What type/size boat do you have? Watch that outdrive/prop on the second trailer. Post pics of how you do this. We normally just build makeshift carpetted wooden racks for the jet skis and toss them in the back of pick ups.

we pulled a pool table with my buddies jeep with a v8 all wheel drive and it sucked useing a car trailer good luck useing ur v6 sam but if u brake down i got a car trailer to come get u as long as u have gas money lol