i need someone for the bar ASAP! FRIDAY START!

Guest SweeeetSilvia

Guest SweeeetSilvia

ok well i broke my foot at work on saturday (5th metatarsal) while working at about midnight- still worked till about 12:30 (thought i just sprained it, turned out it was broke) but i need someone to work as a barback. i work at light columbus. pay would probably be around 6 an hour but tips will throw you way higher. i usually made what a bartender in our back bar makes in tips for the night. i will train you as much as i can (so you will have to be there early on friday and saturday). once my injury is healed im sure we could probably work something out if you wanted to stay. work is thursday from 5-about 11 or so (just stocking beer, cutting fruit, setting up for the weekend) you will not get tipped out thursdays just hourly. friday you come in around 6 work til about 3:30am, you get hourly and tips, same for saturday.

i would prefer someone who atleast knows there brews, and liqours. the big part of your job would be keeping beer and liqours stocked and ready for all three bars. cleaning glassware is also involved, pretty easy once you get ahold of it. if anyone has experience that would be awesome.

send me a message on AIM (Str8craft) or if im nto online, send me a message here please. i WILL TRAIN YOU.

thanks

-dan

614-378-0263

light columbus? where is this located? is this the new club up by crosswoods and the IMAX.

I might be interested. i currently barback at another club in the columbus area, although i have NO intention of leaving i may at least be able to help you out until you get on your feet again. Pm me and we MIGHT be able to work something out.

-Ryan

Hope you didn't break it bad, that seems like something that would be a pain in the ass to have heal. I broke the equivilant bone in my right hand winter before last. It wouldn't have taken really long to heal if I hadn't hurt it again, but it was a pretty minor break too. Hope it's not that bad.

Guest SweeeetSilvia
Thanks for all the interest in the job everyone, we have filled all spots. We did hire someone from this message board, who then decided to not show up the first night. He was hired the Thursday and said he would be there. Thanks for making an ass of yourself, dickhead. If the people we have now dont cut it, I will let you all know. His first weekend went ok, Easter killed our sales so he had a slow weekend to learn on.

Post who it was. That way when someone else is trying to hook people up with a job here, they will know not to offer anything to that person. It's really nice that we have this section for people that need work or need to hire someone. Kind of pisses me off that someone would abuse it like that, and I wasn't even involved in the situation.