Stolen Bike..Keep an eye out....

Balian

My Buell XB12R was stolen from me last night at my apartments. If you guys could keep an eye out for me and let me know if you see it anywhere..They are kinda rare as no one really wants to buy a buell..It had the red and black tank protector on it and the plate is 23JTB.

Any and all help is appreciated..Thanks..

Pic is in my sig.

Well, knowing my luck, I wont get anything..I couldn't get them to finance me for another bike when I tired to trade in the buell, but now that it might not come back, I might get lucky and get another one..This is some bullshit..I bet they don't even realize that it is a buell..

I honestly don't think they know what a Buell is...Come on..Who the hell wants a Buell? The only reason I bought it was because of the damn headlights...I didn't even know it sucked as bad as it did till after I rode it..

Man, I am bummed now..No riding for me today or the rest of the weekend..FUCKER!

I honestly don't think they know what a Buell is...Come on..Who the hell wants a Buell? The only reason I bought it was because of the damn headlights...I didn't even know it sucked as bad as it did till after I rode it..

Man, I am bummed now..No riding for me today or the rest of the weekend..FUCKER!

You seriously bought a bike for the headlights?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/milton_strokes.jpg

You seriously bought a bike for the headlights?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/milton_strokes.jpg

ROFL..Well not just for the headlights. I like how the whole front of the bike looked. I may know something about cars, but I dont know crap about bikes..lol

Hell if I know..All I know is I parked it next to my charger outside and when I woke up, there was this car sitting in it's place..I left it locked so it might take em awhile to figure out how to get around that.

Guest Removed

Why the FUCK would they steal that bike :confused:

dude that suck's.......to be honest, i dont think they will find it, but they might!

You did have insurance right?