Columbus automotive forums

Guest powers

Guest powers

I would like to know how many there are and what they cater too.

Old school forums, imports what ever.

If you know of a central ohio automotive forum post it up and what kind of cars it is geared towards. Just curious to see what is around town here.

Guest powers
This wouldn't happen to have anything to do with you new job related post would it? ohiohondas.com

Kind of.

I am also thinking about the need for a local mustang forum. I know of several local ones I am just curious what all is out there.

For example here is what I know of.

CR

columbus street racing

ohio rotarys

race club

3rd honk

columbus dsm

cofba

ohio hondas

ohiovw

sofa-king-racing

I am looking more for columbus central ohio forums and see what is there and what is missing.

Guest powers

someone had told me about an ohio drag racers forum with a much of guys from spring field but I can't remember what it is. The forum has old looking software last time I was there.

I know there is stangbangers in cincy but that is cincy. It would be nice to have a Columbus or Central ohio area Mustang board.

Agreed, there needs to be a central ohio stang club similar to cofba, considering how many stangs are out there. We might be able to get wease to be the treasurer, he seems to be a sucker for the job. :)

Buckeye stangs is cleveland centric, and stangbangerz is cincy, so where does it leave us?