Ride to AMA races on Saturday morn...

Putty

:lol: :lol:

yes, it's going to be Courtney unless you can find hot twins

Might join up with you guys Saturday morning with 3 hot triplets, 1 on the passenger seat and 2 in the side car.

Oh wait, Dammit, that's just my imagination. :(

Doubling up with the gf for the ride up, so if I can wake up that early, then we should be game.

I'm not looking forward to riding back to Columbus from Youngstown today....the coppers were out yesterday when I rode up here. I rode behind a cop for at least an hour, Mansfield to Lodi...

Oh yeah and I went by this sneaky joker as I was getting off 270E to 71 N (North side of the loop), there is that curved bridge that goes over 71 - well he was sitting on the bridge and clocking folks on 71. Good thing there were cars in front of me or I might have went zooming by him on the bridge. :eek:

2 years ago heading up there for the races they must've ran air patrol because north of CBUS they were stopped on the side picking cars out by finger and telling them to pull over. Fucking bullshit! There's better things to do than worry about petty speeders cruising on the highway causing no trouble.:nono: I swear the cops think the roads are the most serious thing to manage. Fuck that! FIGHT CRIME damn it! I see it happen all the time with no cops around. They're ALWAYS in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hell probably because they're watching people cruise the interstate. :slap: