Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be riding tonight. I'm getting some extra hours on my 2nd job this week and cant pass up a shot at good money! My next purchase for the bikes are new riding jackets for Mandy and myself.

Matt, I talked to Derrick last night and he said if you want to ride, text him or something.....

I didn't get home til 5:30 and it was dark and my plates are expired and I'm still on my temps and I don't have a license plate light. So with all of those combined I figured it's best to stay in when it's dark. I should have my license this Sunday though. And my renewal stickers are in the mail.

It was nice out though

Damn no one enjoyed the last good nigfht of the year?

I rode my bike to work anf them rode the wife's bike to the Polaris shop and back home. It was nice riding even tho I was alone and just comming to and from work but enjoyable nonetheless.

This Thursday went down for the first thursday no one rode since July or something (besides rain)

so yeah I wanted to shoot the guy in front of me. He would not go over 5 mph. Then I got yelled at for being to close to him and not in second gear. Although it was kinda funny cuz his g/f was ten times better than him.

We drove a total of 10 miles in 6 hrs. Maybe tomorrow will be a little less boring. Riding that little 250 nighthawk is a completely different feeling than riding a 600. Still kinda getting used to that.