Thursday Nights in Dayton

jarvismb

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've yet to go off-road...it's the rest of dayton that seems to think we all ride dual-sports...

And Jarvis just so your hate has substance....I've STILL got those knobbies at my warehouse...:D

Duastin is the sole person to go off road this seasno. Next year we will all start over fresh.

And I can't believe you went there with the knobbies comment. :p Good one:D

Hey Fusion? Whats the word with your bike or possibly getting a new one?

I think I'm going to wait a couple of months and either get another 1kRR or an '09 GSXR 1k. I was really feeling that RR, but the specs look impressive on the new Gixxer. We'll see. It'll give me some time to set aside more for a larger down payment either way I go.

It is also your bike's way of making sure you still got the skillz it takes to handle your bike in an unexpected situation.

So it look slike those riding tomorrow are Me, Derrick, and Matt...is that it? where should we ride. I would rather just ride and not worry about going somewhere to eat since it gets dark by like 6:30. What area you want to ride Matt? I will try to make a route

well thank you for that......if only I had a big enough shower. Hell I know Jordan and I could use one :banana:.

I like to get some decent twisties in but with it only being 51 max today I don't know how good of an idea that'll be. So longer straits to test out your bike brad.

on a side note what time tomorrow, I have a private lesson that I have to do and I wanna make it earlier enough to still get to tipp on time.

I think I am going to try to ride the CBR instead. going to the Polaris shop after work to see if they have the socket I need for my steering nut. The 250 will get its use Friday and saturday when I teach Mandy to ride more hopefully. She has starting and stopping down so now we need to work on her shifting and turning

I think I am going to try to ride the CBR instead. going to the Polaris shop after work to see if they have the socket I need for my steering nut. The 250 will get its use Friday and saturday when I teach Mandy to ride more hopefully. She has starting and stopping down so now we need to work on her shifting and turning

If you knew what size socket I could leave it out at my house. I'm guessing that I'd probably have it.