My new ride... (Pic included)

400 HO

Just traded in my 2001 Ford Ranger today (Gas pig) for this 1998 Honda Prelude. I love this car.. It's a blast to drive. I'm pretty impressed with it's 2.2 liter 4cy. It's rated around 200 hp. and the best part is it gets around 27mpg. My truck was getting 13 to 15 on a good day. It's got the "sport stick" shifter (auto / manual) transmission. Does anyone on here own one or have experience (good or bad) with these cars?? Is there any local clubs or followings that I could get involved with??

Just wanted to share..

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2006/4/1/199/581/268056925.199581303.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

http://images.autotrader.com/images/2006/4/1/199/581/268056924.199581303.IM1.02.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

Yeah, you do sit pretty low (almost on the floor) but it's got a tight feel in the turns and is the sportiest car I've owned since I bought my 92 Talon back in 92! It's nice to have a car you enjoy driving for a change.

I don't believe it's a SH model (not sure how to tell) I think it's a base model.

Thanks for all the kind words.. Ive heard of these having tranny problems, so I'm going to take it "easy" :jerkit: as often as I can.. We'll see how long that lasts... :D

It's not the fastest car I've ever owned.. but it handles like it's on rails!! I'm impressed with the power output for it only being a 2.2 liter 4 banger. If I want to go fast.. I can take the Goat out of the barn.. 425hp is enough to put a smile on my face.. :D

Guest DSMkILLsV8s
i had one but it die last year it was a 1999 but now i hate them all of them. i will stay with DSM and Geo And nissan for now. but there good cars some of them. good :D

Guest Removed
h23's came in the boxy little preludes from like the late 80's/early 90's

wrong...H23 came in the later 90's ludes......2.3l non vtec

I just did a timing belt on a 96 :p