Twin turbo 403 Z06 - Progress Pics. Discuss.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one more question for ya, can I have a ride after you get it all done?

Yes. For $100 per 1/4. :)

Linn is going to need alot more spray now :):)

LOL - Linn didn't have enough spray to keep up with me on my old set-up, let alone this one.

I think that we will have a new 270 king.

That's the goal - and I've been fairly up front about that from the get-go. ;)

Those are not slicks, those are drag radials!!!

Ty

Ty, I've heard great things about the MT's hooking, but not great things about their stability at high speeds. Remember, I'm not looking for good 60-foots, I'm looking to not get squirrely at 150+.

Guest Removed

Doc, MT makes some BIG ass radial tires know......Mini tubb, kind of like someone else said....

beffed up tranny, axle's etc i hope..

ya why not the et street radials, everyone says their stable at high speeds

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.html edit: then click et street radial on the left

i think tilley wants to run atleast a 315 on an 18 inch rim and the biggest size for the MT is P275/40R17

that looks great and o my god the power that it will make! But i do have a question:

Mabye its just the angle of the pictures but where's your wastegate? You obviuolsy arent going to running internal wastegates, but where''s the external tubes?

PS- WOW!

Guest Ponyfreak
I talked to MT tech and the new 345/18 was pushed back another couple of months now to Mid July now. My BFG's need changed out asap.

Guest Removed
but they still dont make an 18 and those sizes are not for 17 inch wheels either.

opps my bad i was thinking of the bfg g force t/as...i know they come in those sizes.

Guest powers
All of the tires mention all hook better than that nittos. John already knows this. His decision was based on the stiffer side wall and life expectancy you recieve out of the nittos. It was not as if he said I like them becasue I like them. He choose them and they fit his application very well.