Twin turbo 403 Z06 - Progress Pics. Discuss.

Dr. Pomade

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or if they would let me come in i could do a short video

Who are you? Are you involved with this project in any way?

We have cameras of all types, and have taken plenty of pictures and vids. We do have our own plans for making vids you know, seeing as how we are the ones putting the work into this car. If Tilley wants us to take any additional footage while the car is here, I'm sure he is entirely capable of picking up the phone and giving us a call.

When the car is out on the road, you will have all sorts of chances to take all the video you want as you tag along to whatever cars are trying to race. Thanks.

Since this is now a tire discussion thread...

The New MT radial hooks the hardest, period, They are awsome. For the highway racer, the Nitto's have the toughest sidewall, and would feel the most stable at speed.

I think John should run bias ply's though. I heard the old school look is in.

We have cameras of all types, and have taken plenty of pictures and vids. We do have our own plans for making vids you know, seeing as how we are the ones putting the work into this car. If Tilley wants us to take any additional footage while the car is here, I'm sure he is entirely capable of picking up the phone and giving us a call.

When the car is out on the road, you will have all sorts of chances to take all the video you want as you tag along to whatever cars are trying to race. Thanks.

Ha Ha! this is getting hillarious. Quit being so defensive there Renner and get back to work. Hell, with a little effort it might be done in time for next season if you keep worrying about what is going on here in CR and not attending to your customers needs. Shit, if you don't hurry, I may have my turbo project done first, and I am not even working on one, yet.

Despo, when you have no idea what you are talking about (which is all the time it seems), please stfu.

If somebody offers to do some vid work, great, we appreciate the offer.

When somebody calls and says, "Hey, I'm coming over to your shop in a little bit, I'm taking vids of everything you guys are doing to post on the web." Then it seems a bit funny. Especially when we call Tilley, and he says he knows nothing about it, and not one of us has ever even met this guy before. But that's ok, we understand that alot of people are excited to see how this project turns out, so it was no big deal. This was before we had posted any details about his setup of course.

The fact that this guy is now whining about it on the internet is why he gets a reply.

Hey, I'm coming over to your shop in a little bit, I'm taking vids of everything you guys are doing to post on the web. PM me directions :)

somethings funny about this cat, I dont think you should trust'm. Something about going to Lima for an education doesn't seem right.

Ha Ha! this is getting hillarious. Quit being so defensive there Renner and get back to work. Hell, with a little effort it might be done in time for next season if you keep worrying about what is going on here in CR and not attending to your customers needs. Shit, if you don't hurry, I may have my turbo project done first, and I am not even working on one, yet.

I didn't know you could build a turbo out of computer cases?!?!??!!!??!

We arent exactly running on here posting pics every single time something new is done / changed / added / subtracted / revised / fabbed / etc etc. The goal isnt to sell a picture book on how to do a large twin turbo set-up in a C5, its to get a customers car done as quickly as possible with the space (or lack-there-of) we have to work with to make the desired power we want. A few select pictures will be posted after its up and running for those curious to see a couple "in process" pics but that will be it.

Jeff

Oh, and just because its getting HIGHLY annoying, for those that dont realize it Brett doesnt work here during the day so him posting 1000 times before 5 o'clock doesnt effect progress on Johns or anyone elses car here for one second. There are 4 guys in the back doing the work that havent posted on here or anywhere else during work hours because they are all quite busy.

Despo, when you have no idea what you are talking about (which is all the time it seems), please stfu.

If somebody offers to do some vid work, great, we appreciate the offer.

When somebody calls and says, "Hey, I'm coming over to your shop in a little bit, I'm taking vids of everything you guys are doing to post on the web." Then it seems a bit funny. Especially when we call Tilley, and he says he knows nothing about it, and not one of us has ever even met this guy before. But that's ok, we understand that alot of people are excited to see how this project turns out, so it was no big deal. This was before we had posted any details about his setup of course.

The fact that this guy is now whining about it on the internet is why he gets a reply.

PM TO YOU RENNER

not yelling sorry caps was on

There was convos between me and tilley via pm about this and i am not whining about shit. I just was offering a teaser film thats all. and tilley was interested but the statement told to me was the car was to dirty and nothing had been done.

Just wait for some summer videos...

Yeah, Thorne wasn't up to anything shady. It was just some miscommunication, which, we all know, happens from time to time in the automotive community. Everyone in this equation is cool, minus me, because I'm ultra-cool. Kthnxbye!

had a post but decided I was not going to intice someone who's obviously clueless about the situation.

Unlike some poeple I don't need to nutswing.

I've got a nice ride. May not be 1000HP but I enjoy it.

I got mine maybe you should keep your thought to yourself .

it better be ready on july 15th, that's all i have to say