Who wants to go back to the thrift store

Sam1647545489

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never been there.

I wonder if we could lease a parking lot at a vacant store (make the owner a lil retun on something that is otherwise just sitting there empty) and self police it. Im sure liability would need to be adressed, along with some other issues. Perhaps a CR donation for our own lot, lease it fri nights or something.

The cops will run everyone off at the thrift store …..did last year and the year before

how about where the old sams club use to be .... just south east of 70 .off Brice rd behind the BP and starbucks across from GFS there’s a lot of places closed down...so its just empty .....easy on and off 70-270

The cops will run everyone off at the thrift store …..did last year and the year before

how about where the old sams club use to be .... just south east of 70 .off Brice rd behind the BP and starbucks across from GFS there’s a lot of places closed down...so its just empty .....easy on and off 70-270

I like this idea. Maybe go there after we're all kicked out of the thrift store, which we all know will eventually happen.

Dont know if anyone has noticed but we get run off everywhere. Eastpoint, the Thrift store, Shott, Hooters, the old K-mart in Westerville, it doesn't matter we are going to be ran off. People are dumbasses, its just the way it is. Someone's doing burnouts while others are fighting, then people don't know how to turn down their systems, even after police warning. Then to top it off you have the jerk offs that are drinking, and then everyone leaves their trash laying around. So if your one of these idiots, and there are a lot of them, please for the rest of us trying to just hand out and have a good time, go onto the streets and act like dicks, that way you pay and we don't. Or better yet stay home a play with each other that way you don't hurt anyone on the streets either.

Dont know if anyone has noticed but we get run off everywhere...So if your one of these idiots, and there are a lot of them, please for the rest of us trying to just hand out and have a good time, go onto the streets and act like dicks, that way you pay and we don't. Or better yet stay home a play with each other that way you don't hurt anyone on the streets either.

Um, yeah dude, we know. You're re-stating the obvious, and that issue has been addressed more times than you've posted. The majority of the troublemakers are not on CR, so save your breath.

Best idea is still to move from place to place to place. Trying to police something and keep the idiots out is too dangerous and the liability is unreasonable IMO.

Um, yeah dude, we know. You're re-stating the obvious, and that issue has been addressed more times than you've posted. The majority of the troublemakers are not on CR, so save your breath.

Best idea is still to move from place to place to place. Trying to police something and keep the idiots out is too dangerous and the liability is unreasonable IMO.

I never said we have to police anything, and there a lot of members on CR, and I happen to see a decent amount doing dumb stuff. And I was just stating that how ever many times we move it won't matter, the idiots follow. It usually takes one weekend for the cops to find the new spot, and by the following week its off to a new spot. And by the way I'd rather use my breath, because this point can't be touched upon enough. Not saying this will fix anything, but its better than letting it go unsaid.

IM with david in meeting over at the old Sams Club off of Brice road if we get booted from Schotensteins, or we can all head up to the thrift store like a few of us did friday and saturday night

Mark

Ok well lets do this, since everyone already knows about Schott, we can start off there and hang out there until we get the boot. Then we can roll over to the old sams club warehouse off of 70/ brice since it is right down the road. How does that sound to everyone....