F cars

Guest FooFooMaru

Guest FooFooMaru

Whats one of your most annoying moments with cars?

Mine is.....current/past weeks with my z20fag8 it's currently not put together and just things are going bad and i hope they get better.

*not talking ssmack on you sir* You know who you are.

I'm just upset entirely with the car and the problems I have and all the stress I go through.

that's all.

OH KNOW, I PUT ....... AN DGRAMMDMERMM MESMOME ERRROROSROS

DDANE :woowoo:

Guest FooFooMaru

Didn't really think it was "kitchen" material but ? meh. I was just asking annoying car times so figured automotive shat would do the trick.

Didn't know my sig had to be within limitations? Crazy. At least you're nice about it.

Have a nicer day ;)

Didn't really think it was "kitchen" material but ? meh. I was just asking annoying car times so figured automotive shat would do the trick.

Didn't know my sig had to be within limitations? Crazy. At least you're nice about it.

Have a nicer day ;)

I just had no idea WTF you were saying, so I assumed it was kitchen material.

That was a quick resize. I like you.

Guest FooFooMaru
now you kinda see what i went through on my car :) itll get better puhlease buhlieve. And im possitive the perosn you refered to didnt screw you over dude! TRUST ME

I told you mna LS1>LT1 ;)

pushrod?

Guest FooFooMaru
I just had no idea WTF you were saying, so I assumed it was kitchen material.

That was a quick resize. I like you.

I thought it was easy to understand. I'm mad at what's going on with my car. Couple words here and there. End whinning. What's so difficult? :) lol The like part............hmmmm (more ......) :D I just think of those dots and how they annoyed that one guy.

*not trying to be mean* I'm easy going and enjoy this forum. For the most part.

Most annoying thing? Parts that dont fit. Finding out that part that was suposed to be universal needs a fair amount of modification to fit.

My car dosent exactly have a wide aftermarket though, so I guess this is to be expected.

Carburetors. I fucking hate carburetors. For those of us who have owned or own a Corolla SR5 RWD with the federal emissions setup, that is the one part that seems to not only love to fail, but costs an arm and a leg to replace, AND is a bitch to find. Advance only carries the california emissions version, and the only ones I've found in junkyards have been just as broken if not more broken.

The easy way out is to just buy a Weber as I know and have been told by a few Club4ag members, but fuck... $350, *AND* the damn thing will make me autofail smog check once I move to Cali? WTF.

Or getting the surrounding PITA parts in and out several times, to find out a small one is broken and needs replaced. But, it needs the bigger parts outta the way to do so.

Tranny dipstick :D

How about having to pull the whole steering rack out just so you can pull the crank pulley off and to pull the cam out, or having to pull the whole rear suspension, rear end, whole rear braking system just to get the tranny out or to just change the clutch on the car.

All C5 vettes.

or having to pull the whole rear suspension, rear end, whole rear braking system just to get the tranny out or to just change the clutch on the car.

All C5 vettes.

It can be pulled apart in 30 mins :D

Bwahahahaha!!!!! SOrry, but every time some one starts one of these threads I read a little it, go out and look at that big fucking engine compartment on my second gen camaro and laugh. Then I come read some more about how some one is fighting with there MAF or injectors because they are limiting their power because they have hit their design limits and I go look at me carb and laugh some more. Then I looked at (buying the new house put the temporary axe to the car funds, but the account use to float around 500 to 700) and giggle my ass off some more. I suppose if it weren't for being lazy, and blowing my car funds on tools instead of a crank, rods and pistons there would be another twin turbo project in the works. Oh well.

As far as the guy with the SR5 w/ the federal emmisions package, go find a Carter or Holley off a slant 6 Dodge and your car. I got a fix for that carb. But it ain't gonna pass the tail pipe test I don't figure. And don't bother even attempting to rebuild that fucking mess they call a carb either. Those HAVE to be put on a flow bench and wet flowed to get them tuned correctly. Just fix it so it will run right for now and sell it when you head off to Cali.

Bwahahahaha!!!!! SOrry, but every time some one starts one of these threads I read a little it, go out and look at that big fucking engine compartment on my second gen camaro and laugh. Then I come read some more about how some one is fighting with there MAF or injectors because they are limiting their power because they have hit their design limits and I go look at me carb and laugh some more. Then I looked at (buying the new house put the temporary axe to the car funds, but the account use to float around 500 to 700) and giggle my ass off some more. I suppose if it weren't for being lazy, and blowing my car funds on tools instead of a crank, rods and pistons there would be another twin turbo project in the works. Oh well.

As far as the guy with the SR5 w/ the federal emmisions package, go find a Carter or Holley off a slant 6 Dodge and your car. I got a fix for that carb. But it ain't gonna pass the tail pipe test I don't figure. And don't bother even attempting to rebuild that fucking mess they call a carb either. Those HAVE to be put on a flow bench and wet flowed to get them tuned correctly. Just fix it so it will run right for now and sell it when you head off to Cali.

+1

I pretty much gave up on the idea of rebuilding those shitty toilet bowls Toyota called carburetors. I found a place that can sell me a good one for 200-something, and Paradise Racing already sells a very good kit with a Weber, new cam and valve springs that adds 40hp for around 650 or so.

Of course, in cali, I'd need a working stock setup for every smog check cali emissions or not :<

+1

I pretty much gave up on the idea of rebuilding those shitty toilet bowls Toyota called carburetors. I found a place that can sell me a good one for 200-something, and Paradise Racing already sells a very good kit with a Weber, new cam and valve springs that adds 40hp for around 650 or so.

Of course, in cali, I'd need a working stock setup for every smog check cali emissions or not :<

no offence but wh in the hell would you drag a rusty ohio car to cali where it is worth nothing and they give away rust free cars we would kill for