Got to ride something orange that is going to be unvailed this week...

Moto-Brian

Yea, thats a cool looking bike... bout time KTM... I was watching you out there a little. Looked like fun

Yeah, a little weird to get used to. Twins are so damn weird and so not normal to me. I like the 1098S better, but it was pretty good. Today, they stiffened them up a bit more and raised the rearsets per request.

Had three journalists there. One was "OK", the other two were freaking SLOWWWWWW. The AMA guy was actually first time Intermediate pace and the other was accomplished Intermediate pace. The third guy was fairly quick, but not as fast as I expected... I stuffed him like a turkey in two... I got booted off the RC8 so he could get "Pictures" of him on it. Stuffaroo for you!!!

Overall, the KTM guys are freakin' great guys. Absolutely willing to do whatever it takes to get the word out. The partnership with STT will be fun and rewarding for sure, but also a great platform for KTM to sound off with. Look for a few Super Dukes out there in the next few months playing around and Monte is due to get an RC8 soon.

They have the 6 out in the infield and I think we may get one to be displayed at the track tomorrow on hot pit. Maybe...

I get to do a write up so, I'll post it next week.

Had fun, wore my ass out and overall, damn cool machine.