Alms at Mid Ohio

Mojoe

sunburn owns me... looks like sun poisoning now... my scalp is blistered... my neck is blistered... i want drugs...

Shaggy Doo > American History X

I got burnt bad saturday, and wore my raincoat witht he hood up all day sunday. My scalp got it pretty bad, my thinnning hair didn't help....but I dont give a shit. It was a great time, not to be missed for any reason. Thanks for drunk guy and hoodyman for stoppin by the camp, the more the merrier. :cool:

Whos in for vintage Gran Prix weekend?

There was an obscene number of corvettes there this weekend. But the "Best of Show" award goes to the 3 guys, none less then 200lb, that we saw pile out of an Austin Mini with michigan plates on it. Hardcorez

We saw that car driving along the road parallel to the stretch before the keyhole. He was driving like an ass, trying to zip in between bigger cars and what not.

Drunk Guy checking in...

I managed to escape without much sunburn, but I was pretty well dehydrated all yesterday. Anyways...Mojoe's Japanese sexploits ftw.

Holy fuck dude, you were trashed. That was some funny shit.

"Fuck you, I'm not passing out" --> as your head nodded down again