where in central ohio to play paintball?

Spacecaptan

i know there are a couple of places in columbus for indoor paintball, are there any around for outdoor also, do you guys know the best(indoor or outdoor) place around here to play. it's for a bachelor party if that makes a diff. thanks guys

I love splatter park. It'd be nice if they actually had hyperball up every once in a while though. I'm pretty sure you can rent it at a good price for a party too.

I love splatter park. It'd be nice if they actually had hyperball up every once in a while though. I'm pretty sure you can rent it at a good price for a party too.

when they run tournys they have hyperball and speedball fields up. i LOVE hyber/speed ball its a lot more fun then woods play. i hate shooting and hittintg a twig or a branch and the ball swerve or brake. bunkering for life.

when they run tournys they have hyperball and speedball fields up. i LOVE hyber/speed ball its a lot more fun then woods play. i hate shooting and hittintg a twig or a branch and the ball swerve or brake. bunkering for life.

A.) you know they have donuts and chocolate milk

B.) you can run faster indoors with your hobbit feet

fran bar on E Broad, where they have the Haunted Hoochie or whatever the fuck they call it.

ghetto as hell, idiots were running around at 400psi and taking masks off, i won't go there again unless refs are doing the games now.

ghetto as hell, idiots were running around at 400psi and taking masks off, i won't go there again unless refs are doing the games now.

that is most unfortunate. the people i play with are all...well...not retarded. they understand that they are entirely liable for themselves. i guess if it is that bad, though, you should watch out.

+ 2 for Fran Bar being no good. Field is run down, people running it have no clue what they are doing, and last time me and my friends were there, someone alomst ran into a piece of metal sticking a few feet out of the ground.