Which would you choose....V-Max or B-King??

Fonzie

Which would be your next bike purchase/Which do U like better....New V-Max or B-King?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Which would be your next bike purchase/Which do U like better....New V-Max or B-King?

August Cycle World did a much more in depth feature on the new V-Max as opposed to Sport Rider or MotorCyclist. They even gave it the cover, which at that angle, got me to thinking of similarities between it & the B-King, and ultimately.......Which of the 2 did I like better/would I choose???

Ergo......I thought it'd make an interesting poll question, as both bikes seem to stir strong emotions in people...... one way or the other

Soooooo.......If you had to choose one of these 2 bikes as your next purchase....Which would it be? :popcorn:

the b-king looks like a unique, useable bike, the v-max is just another cruiser (more power than most others, but still just another copycat cruiser)

Dude, that is just retarded. No cruiser out there is anything like the Vmax. That is like saying that your 'bird is a copy of a 250 Ninja, since they are both sportbikes.

Stop hating. :slap:

I like the Vmax better, but considering its price, weight and the B-kings handling prowess and riding position, I'd buy the King.

Dude, that is just retarded. No cruiser out there is anything like the Vmax.

...in your opinion...kudos to yamaha for building a bike that harley wanted to copy...*cough*v-rod*cough*

That is like saying that your 'bird is a copy of a 250 Ninja, since they are both sportbikes.

not quite, but someone could make the statement that it looks similar to alot of other sport bikes (I didn't say the v-max was a rebel replica)

Stop hating. :slap:

Not hating, weighing in my opinion on a poll...

I like the Vmax better, ........................some justification of price.................................................. I'd buy the King.

:confused:

I vote for neither. But what cracks me up is the "stop hatin" comment. Somebodys always hatin on the busa.

Gets old doesn't it.

Think the Busa guys are bad? Look at most of the Vmax guys. They think they can outrun any sport bike. What a fuckin joke.

I didnt say anything about outrunning anything. I think you have me confused with the Vmax riding cop that was chased off of here a while back.

I LIKE MY BIKE, and I dont care if any of you like it. I just think it is fucking funny how some of you seem to have an issue with anything that isnt a full blown sport bike.

Its called OhioRiders, not OhioSportBikeRiders.

I didnt say anything about outrunning anything. I think you have me confused with the Vmax riding cop that was chased off of here a while back.

I LIKE MY BIKE, and I dont care if any of you like it. I just think it is fucking funny how some of you seem to have an issue with anything that isnt a full blown sport bike.

I completly agree with you. I don't have a problem with what anybody rides. It's all the bashing of brands an models of bikes that will keep us REAL bikers from coming together as one. It's not just the bashing of brands either. Bashing of stunt riders,tour riders etc etc just needs to stop. I never understood why people have to hate on everybody elses shit. Get a life! Get on your fuckin bike an ride!

By the way,did you see this months issue of SuperStreetbike? VMAX Streetfighter!

My comments weren't toward you. Just seems like alot of the Vmax riders think that they have a super fast bike. Me and the Fonz were talking about this very thing yesterday. The Vmax is a fine bike. But it's no competition for a sport bike.

It gets real old hearing all of the bashing towards the Busa and the Busa pilots. "Must be compesating for a small dick" "Busa pilots are shit talkers" Not all Busa pilots walk around thinking we are badasses. On the Hayabusa forum there is 17K+ members. 15K dont act that way. Squids ride Busas too ya know but that doesn't make all Busa owners squids

I've liked V-Max's from Day 1. I remember seeing them in one of my dad's mags when they first came out, & thinkin' "That thing looks BAD AZZZZ with those scoops on the side"!!

Would love to ride one some day! They feel comfy as hell to sit on, but my neighbor down the street claims not so much with both feet on the pegs. Claims you're kinda leaning/slanting backward.

That's why I haven't voted in my own poll yet.....Can't decide!! :D

I've liked V-Max's from Day 1. I remember seeing them in one of my dad's mags when they first came out, & thinkin' "That thing looks BAD AZZZZ with those scoops on the side"!!

Would love to ride one some day! They feel comfy as hell to sit on, but my neighbor down the street claims not so much with both feet on the pegs. Claims you're kinda leaning/slanting backward.

That's why I haven't voted in my own poll yet.....Can't decide!! :D

I'll let you ride mine, Fonz. Drag bars are a MUST. Of all my mods, the drag bars are the best. They make you sit slightly forward, but the seat sucks after an hour or so.

I'll let you ride mine, Fonz. Drag bars are a MUST. Of all my mods, the drag bars are the best. They make you sit slightly forward, but the seat sucks after an hour or so.

Appreciate the offer! thumb.gif Don't be surprised when I take you up on it!! :D

Yeah......I got a kick outta my neighbor on the V-Max Sunday. We rode to the next town over, 'bout 25 miles west/50 mile round trip. I had to drop something off/pick something up at my in laws. He stops over later that night and asks if I'm sore. I'm like "Whaaaat?!?" :wtf:

He says him & wifey are sore from our earlier ride, & that's the longest one they've ever been on....Usually he just rides around town. I just kinda chuckled & reminded him that I'd just been down to C-Bus for 275 miles & headin' to Pitt this weekend for 500 more, + the 500 from the first attempt. Not to mention the 1,200 miles around Lake Michigan last summer. Told him I was afraid they were thinkin' our ride was too short, 'cause it almost wasn't worth me gettin' my gear on & dirtyin' 'Birdy! rofl.gif