Rider down - I-70 east bound, fatality

progrmr

Hey inya. I have a tip on a zx10. A lady comes in to my work and asks me if I know anyone looking to buy a rocket. I asked what kind she said a Kawasaki ZX10 she thought. I asked why she is getting rid of it and she proceedes to tell me that her EX husband died. I asked how many miles are on it she said about 175 miles. I asked how old it was and she said it is about 4 or 5 months old. She needs 7 g's to satisfy the loan or take the payments. Just thought I would throw that out to ya...... Let me know

You'll see more and more of this Zerocrash because more people are riding now than ever and it keeps growing. Statistically there should be an increase in accidents/fatalities. It's always going to suck though.

Totally true. It just seems that there are more "stories" this year than normal... I hate it :(

Hey inya. I have a tip on a zx10. A lady comes in to my work and asks me if I know anyone looking to buy a rocket. I asked what kind she said a Kawasaki ZX10 she thought. I asked why she is getting rid of it and she proceedes to tell me that her EX husband died. I asked how many miles are on it she said about 175 miles. I asked how old it was and she said it is about 4 or 5 months old. She needs 7 g's to satisfy the loan or take the payments. Just thought I would throw that out to ya...... Let me know

PM on its way

A motorcyclist was killed on I-70 at the height of rush hour today when his bike skidded into the path of a tractor-trailer.

The crash occurred about 5:30 p.m. at Rt. 256 near Pickerington, the Lancaster post of the State Highway Patrol reported. The eastbound motorcyclist rear-ended a Ford pickup truck, the patrol said. The impact pushed the Ford into a larger pickup, and the motorcyclist skidded into the far right lane of I-70 east, into the path of the semi.

Officials hadn't released the name of the motorcyclist late tonight because family hadn't been notified. No one else was injured.

dispatch.com