thinking of getting rid of my bike

AJ

Guest testmyr6
As soon as you get rid of it all the sudden you will start seeing all these cool things for bikes, hearing about cool rides, and not to mention rollin up on a car fool of girls with thier panties dripping from the pure site of a bike. And youll be sittin there with your junk in your hand like "Damn i wish i still had my bike".

As soon as you get rid of it all the sudden you will start seeing all these cool things for bikes, hearing about cool rides, and not to mention rollin up on a car fool of girls with thier panties dripping from the pure site of a bike. And youll be sittin there with your junk in your hand like "Damn i wish i still had my bike".

The bike makes the girls wanna :leghump:

I sold mine and was out the game for 3 years. I had the same feelings when I sold it. I was miserable when bikes rolled down my road..

Same damn thing for me. Was out for 1 year and everytime I heard a bike roll by I was pissed.

we'll see what happens, if i get rid of it i'll be getting another 60's hot rod. i haven't ridin that thing in a few weeks and i keep just walking past it and getting the dirt bike out and take it riding insted. it prolly wouldn't be as bad but the shit heads i ride with either puss out and don't want to or we go somewhere and stand around and do nothing.

I sold mine and was out the game for 3 years. I had the same feelings when I sold it. I was miserable when bikes rolled down my road..

I'm in that spot right now.

Busa's sure do look cool... :)