can we get a new section

88lx5oh

anyone here race boats?

Got a few recreational boaters here, but no one very serious about it. It'd be like having an RV section or Parade convertable section.

Do you mean un-officially, just run the lake hard with some friendly commradory?

Or professionally?

Un-officially, yes, every weekend. Professionally? In the past was on a team, hoping to get one up again for next year, funds are hard to get, need about 1 million a year, for 5 years, we can get the 3 year deals, but would rather play it safe.

+1 for the section, same stance as 2 years ago, when it last came up.

Do you mean un-officially, just run the lake hard with some friendly commradory?

Or professionally?

Un-officially, yes, every weekend. Professionally? In the past was on a team, hoping to get one up again for next year, funds are hard to get, need about 1 million a year, for 5 years, we can get the 3 year deals, but would rather play it safe.

+1 for the section, same stance as 2 years ago, when it last came up.

both....so we got you, that makes one. Afew members sailed competitively, none current, eh?

Boobie section-Pics and vids

Prostitute section-vendors

Can add a foot racing section as well. Have a little list of the fastest people like it used to be for the fastest cars in Cbus. Just have people call each other out and we can see who is the fastest foot racer on CR ha ha ha.

There's some video floating around that shows some foot races that popped off before our Breakfast Run last year. My man, Jimmy Notchback, got robbed - I lost some $$$ on that race. Anyway, we haven't talked about organizing another Breakfast Run lately since so many cars are down/hurt/etc., but I'd imagine, should the stars align, we'll pull one off before the end of the season. And, should that happen, then we'll organize some pre-Run footraces. Of course, my money will again be on Jimmy Notchback - you fuckers better run a sub-4.4 to catch him.

There's some video floating around that shows some foot races that popped off before our Breakfast Run last year. My man, Jimmy Notchback, got robbed - I lost some $$$ on that race. Anyway, we haven't talked about organizing another Breakfast Run lately since so many cars are down/hurt/etc., but I'd imagine, should the stars align, we'll pull one off before the end of the season. And, should that happen, then we'll organize some pre-Run footraces. Of course, my money will again be on Jimmy Notchback - you fuckers better run a sub-4.4 to catch him.

I could never tell from the video, but who all participated in the 1st pre-breakfast run foot race?

I thought Ben said he was in it. My money is on my man Dave. He shanked Ben and C6 Rob from a dig. :D

I could never tell from the video, but who all participated in the 1st pre-breakfast run foot race?

I thought Ben said he was in it. My money is on my man Dave. He shanked Ben and C6 Rob from a dig. :D

Yup, Ben (w/ the white SS) was in it. So was Billy (he has a white Eclipse), Jimmy Notchback, and this kid Comet, who is out of Dayton and drives a 3000GT. Comet drove all the way to CLB from Dayton at like 3am just to participate in the Breakfast Run. He won the first of the two races, if I remember correctly. Also, I think he also won the second race, though Billy was in there pretty close.