Got a standing Ovation at the Good Guys cruise...

Boost-n-Juice

We were off Sinclair @ the Holiday Inn. For over a hour straight everyone was rolling thru lighting them up. I'm not usually one to show off and I like to stay low key but my friends were taunting me. Peer pressure is a bitch! I started in 2nd gear, held it in one spot for a few, just long enough to make a nice mushroom cloud all the while just blipping the throttle. Roll out peddling it for about 50 yards. Turn around to go back and park, the crowd was still cheering. It was a rush. Good to have the Mustang out for once.

I think its funny how when good gus are in town and crusing city streets cops dont seem to give a damn about the street racing theere doing, I watched a 69 camaro and a hotrod of some sort going at it 100+ and ther ewas a cop right by them. I could not even keep up to see who won:(

Guest BlackBimmer
I think its funny how when good gus are in town and crusing city streets cops dont seem to give a damn about the street racing theere doing, I watched a 69 camaro and a hotrod of some sort going at it 100+ and ther ewas a cop right by them. I could not even keep up to see who won:(

Ah, that's not the case up in the Cross Woods area (north Columbus) there are like three cops stationed there all weekend long to bust speeders. Although that doesn't stop them.