So I turn 21 tomorrow. What do I want to drink?

RedRocket1647545505

I can't stand it when people do this. Does anyone honestly think if you just go up to any bartender name off some weird random shot that they will know what it is? there are a million different kinds of drink combinations and if your ordering something out of the ordinary then you better know whats in it. Sorry this wasn't meant to be a insult to you, just a general gripe.

I say start off easy, you dont want to be out of the game too early. Stick with liquer only, any kind, just dont mix it up with beer. You only turn 21 once and everyone will be buying you a drink so might as well make them expensive drinks.

Haha, I know 100 lb. chics that are harder than you.

This shot usually includes; individual shots of whiskey, vodka, rum, and tequila, served in a "cross" like formation. I've seen / participated in this while drinking in central ohio (maybe not in dublin), OSU, University of Kentucky, Duke, fucking BFE Bowling Green, and even in three major cities in Ireland. Just as you "can't stand it when people do this. Does anyone honestly think if you just go up to any bartender name off some weird random shot that they will know what it is?", I can't stand it when asshats who may or may not have gotten their spoiled ass out of Dublin, Ohio, quote my posts and say retarded shit like this. It is YOUR 21st birthday and it is worthy of remembrance. So do whatever the fuck you want to.... I recommend any activity that includes drugs, alcohol, strippers, and fun.

Haha, I know 100 lb. chics that are harder than you.

This shot usually includes; individual shots of whiskey, vodka, rum, and tequila, served in a "cross" like formation. I've seen / participated in this while drinking in central ohio (maybe not in dublin), OSU, University of Kentucky, Duke, fucking BFE Bowling Green, and even in three major cities in Ireland. Just as you "can't stand it when people do this. Does anyone honestly think if you just go up to any bartender name off some weird random shot that they will know what it is?", I can't stand it when asshats who may or may not have gotten their spoiled ass out of Dublin, Ohio, quote my posts and say retarded shit like this. It is YOUR 21st birthday and it is worthy of remembrance. So do whatever the fuck you want to.... I recommend any activity that includes drugs, alcohol, strippers, and fun.

ASSumption's: Your good at them. Born and raised in Patchogue, NY. I've probably been to more places and seen more shit than your sister's bed has seen on a busy friday night. You want to make ASSumption's and try to call someone out for being a a "spoiled ass" you better know who the fuck your talking about. I happen to take residence in dublin, you live in Iowa and Westerville... how that fuck do you think that makes you any "harder" or better than anyone else? How's this for an assumption, your just a punk-fucking kid who's living off student loans or daddies bank account. Next time don't try to come off hard and bossy unless you know exactly who the fuck your talking to. It was stated in my post that no insult was meant towards you and that it was just a general gripe. You dont like it? eat a dick.

I'd like to meet one of these 100 lb whores of yours we'll see how "hard" they really are.

EDIT: Sorry for being off topic, hope your 21st was memorable or at least somewhat memorable.

ASSumption's: Your good at them. Born and raised in Patchogue, NY. I've probably been to more places and seen more shit than your sister's bed has seen on a busy friday night. You want to make ASSumption's and try to call someone out for being a a "spoiled ass" you better know who the fuck your talking about. I happen to take residence in dublin, you live in Iowa and Westerville... how that fuck do you think that makes you any "harder" or better than anyone else? How's this for an assumption, your just a punk-fucking kid who's living off student loans or daddies bank account. Next time don't try to come off hard and bossy unless you know exactly who the fuck your talking to. It was stated in my post that no insult was meant towards you and that it was just a general gripe. You dont like it? eat a dick.

I'd like to meet one of these 100 lb whores of yours we'll see how "hard" they really are.

EDIT: Sorry for being off topic, hope your 21st was memorable or at least somewhat memorable.

Aww ain't that a bitch. I don't give a shit where you came from, lets talk about the topic at hand. Obviously you haven't been "everywhere" and you're not hard, because you don't know shit about doing stations of the cross. Student loans? Sure I got 'em, I don't have the slightest need to explain how I've paid for school.

Live in Westerville, work EVERYWHERE (Iowa is one of many places that fit that category)

I don't think you're from NY, people there mind their own god damn business. Plus insulting and apologizing all in one post doesn't sound like a NY'er.

You sound pretty E-hard by making moral assumptions about female members of my family that do not exist.

You also mention things like "punk kid" and "daddy's bank account", as well as "spoiled ass". This all coming from a 22 yr old "adult" from Dublin, which is typical for CR.

I don't want you "meet" any of my whores, just so you could disappoint them. But ay, if you don like it "eat a dick", as pointed out.

Aww ain't that a bitch. I don't give a shit where you came from, lets talk about the topic at hand. Obviously you haven't been "everywhere" and you're not hard, because you don't know shit about doing stations of the cross. Student loans? Sure I got 'em, I don't have the slightest need to explain how I've paid for school.

Live in Westerville, work EVERYWHERE (Iowa is one of many places that fit that category)

I don't think you're from NY, people there mind their own god damn business. Plus insulting and apologizing all in one post doesn't sound like a NY'er.

You sound pretty E-hard by making moral assumptions about female members of my family that do not exist.

You also mention things like "punk kid" and "daddy's bank account", as well as "spoiled ass". This all coming from a 22 yr old "adult" from Dublin, which is typical for CR.

I don't want you "meet" any of my whores, just so you could disappoint them. But ay, if you don like it "eat a dick", as pointed out.

Listen Archie, im not about to highjack some guy's thread with petty E-arguments about who is "harder" than whom and who's a toughguy or not. If you'd like to continue this argument PM me or take it elsewhere. However i do feel the need to reply to some of your comments, if you'd like to take it further... be courtious and do it elsewhere.

I will call you out on this. You seem very sure (or is it ignorant?) about your assumption's of who i am. I could care fucking less who you think i am or what kind of person you think i may or may not be. You want to try to call me out for not being hard b/c i dont know what a fucking shot is? give me a god-damned break. So not being a closet alcoholic makes me a pussy? fuck off asshole.

Just curious how many people do you actually know from the great state of NY? Obviously not many b/c where im from my friends and family are not shy about calling out someone on some stupid ignorance that seems to be spewing from the urinal you like to call a mouth.

Ok i will attest that making moral assumptions about your sister was a little offhand, i will apologize for confusing your non-exsistance sister with your whore-monger mother. You know that shit has to be loose after squeezing out such a big head as said ignorant prick.

And the comment of a 22 year-old "adult" from dublin? I'll try not to backtrack but where i take my residence currently should have no effect as to the person i am. I enjoy it b/c i dont have to deal with petty crimes that seem to plague other areas of the city. pretty simple no? And dont even try to defend the fact that westerville is a tough place to over come many of societies many obsticle's.After all we all know how tought the street of westerville can be.

/end

i'd start out soft

maybe a rum and coke

jack and coke - something like that..break you in (or you're just going to throw up in a hurry)

plus, it'll taste halfway decent for your first legal

take a shot of goldschlager for me

Where's Rotarded? He's the resident sommelier.

Your wish is my command:

Louis XIII de Rémy Martin:

http://www.remy.com/remy_site/classic/our_cognac/img/louis/louisbg.gif

Louis XIII has been created by three generations of cellar masters to be, simply, the highest quality Cognac available. And it's made from 100% Grande Champagne grapes. Try Louis XIII. And drink perfection. Price: $1,753.33.

...off a stripper's ass!

Your wish is my command:

Louis XIII has been created by three generations of cellar masters to be, simply, the highest quality Cognac available. And it's made from 100% Grande Champagne grapes. Try Louis XIII. And drink perfection. Price: $1,753.33.

...off a stripper's ass!

Definitly high class.

Your wish is my command:

...off a stripper's ass!

See what I'm saying? Rotarded is a pimp. :cool: