Ride 8/11

Zorro

I know it's a Monday, but I'm taking the day off. I'm looking to see if anyone wants to ride. Ideally, we'd meet around 9am (after morning rush hour) and go get lost (I have GPS to find our way back). I plan on NOT going the speed limit and I plan on NOT staying on straight roads or 270...but I guess that's understood.

I'm up for meeting basically any place in Ohio. So if you Cleveland/Dayton/Cincy riders want meet, I'll drive more than half way.

I'll monitor this thread until Sunday evening. Feel free to PM me.

Oh man, that sounds like one hella deal. But I can't have Monday off. :(

If I could, I'd love to. Those are the fun rides. The no route rides. :cool:

I'm sure you could come up with a good excuse to call off by then!

I think Phop and i are trying to put something together for sunday and monday. no plans yet. Thinking 555 on sunday. waitin on the weather reports. no plans on Monday yet.

I think Phop and i are trying to put something together for sunday and monday. no plans yet. Thinking 555 on sunday. waitin on the weather reports. no plans on Monday yet.

I have a suggested route...but I dont want to post it. Fear the po-po.

Pm it me and phop5 and whoever else. i'll get back to you tomorrow night.

you in C-BUS Zorro?

yeah...cbus.

I'll pm the route later...I havent really thought it thru enough. I'd like to head in a general direction, and hit a few key roads. I'd also like to get lost and try to find some new roads.

im good for monday. still unemployed and i have army shit this weekend, so ill be well adjusted to waking up early. ive got a little route i planned out for the anniversary party but never got to take. maybe we could start on that and go from there.

you gonna coordinate with zorro and let us know?

Anyone else in?