What's to do in the Burg?

Sully

I live and work on the westside, so i'm never on the eastside. I am going on a first date with a chic this weekend. We're planning on meeting up in Reynoldsburg for a bite to eat, then probably do something afterwards. What is there to do in or around the Burg that would make it a fun first date? Also, where would be a good place to eat at? Not looking for something hella expensive, just decent.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Genji's?? it's down closer to 70 and Brice rd, by the Teejays, and where they usually hold Mopar nationals you'll spend about $10 a person there, food is sooo good though, and they cook it in front of you.

There is also Frazoli's I love that place, and if you're into more picknick type outting with good food there is City BBQ by Hooters there also a Texas Roadhouse. (270 and main st.) Far as excitment? You might be traveling :)

dude, there's a place called Milano's off of Broad... in the Kroger plaza... it's on the corner... it's a bad ass italian place. maybe for something to do, I know this is kinda ghey, but have you thought about taking her put putting or something? Magic Mountian is off of Brice Rd.

dude, there's a place called Milano's off of Broad... in the Kroger plaza... it's on the corner... it's a bad ass italian place. maybe for something to do, I know this is kinda ghey, but have you thought about taking her put putting or something? Magic Mountian is off of Brice Rd.

As always, thanks for the ideas. Since this will be a first date with her, I don't know much about her likes/dislikes as far as activities, but it'll give us something to talk about over dinner. Peace.

Sounds kind of weird......but I like going to a decently nice bar with nice food. Have a couple drinks and share a pizza or something. Theres a bar in Gahanna which is pretty close to reynoldsburd called "coaches" and they have bomb ass pizza.................and after a couple drinks everyone seems a little more chilled out.

Coaches is some good shit! I would prefer Milano's over it though... it's not all smokey and the food is outstanding... just make sure to ask for the fried bread, its' free and wow, its' some good shit! too bad speeds isn't open, because that would be a kickass place to go for a date! Have you thought about maybe going to the funny bone or the shadow box at Easton? it's not very far from the burg...

smokey bones and chipotly are on 256 infront of wal-mart. uno's, texas road house i think and like 2 other real good places are on 256 in pick-town infront of the movie theater. as far as things to do in reynoldsburg magic mountin is about it.

i think and like 2 other real good places are on 256 in pick-town infront of the movie theater. .

3 other good places!

DiCarlo's pizza is there :)

If you guys are going early too there is the sidewalk cafe there that is really good, but really expensive for lunch (small club sandwich = $9.50).

Thanks for the help guys. We pretty much determined that there's nothing to do in the area. So here's how the evening went...

We met at Milano's. Guess what, it's fucking closed. So we drop her car off at her work, 2 seconds away. She tells me about some place just past the Limited toward Newark. We get there, fucking closed. LoL. Went back to the burg and ate at Max & Erma's. We sat there forever talking. I finally suggest getting some DQ. So, we go there, and sit there talking forever. We were trying to think of something to do, but it was just too friggin hot to do anything outdoors and couldn't think of anything indoors to do that was close by. So we do end up seeing a movie, since we had already spent the previous 4+ hours talking. We saw "My super ex-girlfriend". Her choice. Then I took her back to her work, dropped her off and came home. Sounds like she's interested in a 2nd date, but I've heard the "we'll have to go out again soon" line many times before, and never hear from them. She's suppose to call me a little later tonight. So, we'll see.

Thanks for the help guys. We pretty much determined that there's nothing to do in the area. So here's how the evening went...

We met at Milano's. Guess what, it's fucking closed. So we drop her car off at her work, 2 seconds away. She tells me about some place just past the Limited toward Newark. We get there, fucking closed. LoL. Went back to the burg and ate at Max & Erma's. We sat there forever talking. I finally suggest getting some DQ. So, we go there, and sit there talking forever. We were trying to think of something to do, but it was just too friggin hot to do anything outdoors and couldn't think of anything indoors to do that was close by. So we do end up seeing a movie, since we had already spent the previous 4+ hours talking. We saw "My super ex-girlfriend". Her choice. Then I took her back to her work, dropped her off and came home. Sounds like she's interested in a 2nd date, but I've heard the "we'll have to go out again soon" line many times before, and never hear from them. She's suppose to call me a little later tonight. So, we'll see.

Just be thankful you had good conversation. there's nothing worse than a date who DOESN'T TALK.

If you think it went well, why dont you think there will be a second? the balls in her court to call you? should've taken the initiative and said you'd contact her, but never know maybe all is not lost?

Just be thankful you had good conversation. there's nothing worse than a date who DOESN'T TALK.

If you think it went well, why dont you think there will be a second? the balls in her court to call you? should've taken the initiative and said you'd contact her, but never know maybe all is not lost?

I've been on several other first dates where I thought it went well, but didn't get the callback.

Anyway, she called me last night and we talked for 2 and 1/2 hours. There's definitely going to be more dates with her. I'm hella excited about this. We get along great and have sooooo much in common.