Columbus Square...

Balian

Well they managed to get closed down tonight. I don't know what happened to cause the cops to come in and kick us out, but still funny none the less. The best part of the night for me was when I came back from racing, the cops kicked us out and some idiot decided he wanted to drift out of the parking lot with 3 cop cars sitting in it. Well somehow he managed to either hit something or stall and the next thing I saw was his busted ass car just sitting on Cleveland Ave. ROFL...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbus Square is on Cleveland Ave and 161. At least I think that it is called Columbus SQ.

I also saw a crap ton of cops on my way there from Hilliard, and about 5 or 6 cops while racing.

Yeah the cops were pricks tonight. A group of us moved over to the bowling place and the cops followed us right over there and told us we had to leave. Then we decided it would be fun to actually go in and bowl...they told us if we did they would

"throw you in jail and lock you up!" bastages is what they are.

I hope somone got the drifter on camera so I can watch it and laugh.

Yeah, that idiot who wrecked his car was just the icing on the cake. Looks like the Thrift Store is a no go from now on. I spoke with one of the officers to ask if we were all being kicked out and he said the owner of the lot called and complained. Shitty. Anyone have some ideas for tamale night?

Damn, some people I know had told me about Columbus Square meets on Friday and Saturday nights but I hadn't got around to making it out there yet.

What kind of car was that "drifter" driving? Funny shit!

The old Kmart is on W Broad St near all those car dealers (Bobby Layman et al).

The old Builders Square (or whatever it was called) is at the corner of Wilson and Valley View.

Then there's always Central Point (Mound and Central).

I wondered what happend. Shawn and I came back after our race with DJ, and the lot was empty with 1 busted up car on Clevland Ave. and CPD behind it with lights on.

I thought is was funny when all the 17 sec hondas left and then raced down Cleveland

Ave. Dj said: "for that 17 secs I'm free" :lol:

I wondered what happend. Shawn and I came back after our race with DJ, and the lot was empty with 1 busted up car on Clevland Ave. and CPD behind it with lights on.

I thought is was funny when all the 17 sec hondas left and then raced down Cleveland

Ave. Dj said: "for that 17 secs I'm free" :lol:

lol :D

Well, I hope someone figures it out. I have another night without the gf, and I would love to get out the house, even if it is standing around in a damn parking lot.

lol :D

Well, I hope someone figures it out. I have another night without the gf, and I would love to get out the house, even if it is standing around in a damn parking lot.

Hey, was that your supra with the TX plates on it?

Well, what color isn't my cavy..lol

I have the orange cavy with the blue hood. I haven't painted it yet cause I am waiting on my custom hood to show up any day..

Yea, I don't go up and talk trash so it wasn't anything bad. lol