Columbus State Roll Call

Casper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to work in the morning but Im gonna try to come down. I'm gonna see if my buddy will let me borrow his Kan a tuna. He just got an older 750 katana. I dont like the paint scheme at all, BUT, I love being on 2 wheels so it doesnt matter. Looking forward to the show and all the :pics:

Softball in norwalk? I know guys that play up there

I think he throws some weird plastic disc around for fun.

Call Jesse's cell. He'll be with us.

I guess I'm going now. :p Ben (not you, the one you quoted), if you don't have my # and need it PM me or you can call Joe and get it.

we get a particp. award for having the must cars there right?....so sciongrl..show up...my cars nothing to brag about and the hood has some paint/wax issues but in still gunna show up..if my cars there i garentee yours will not be the worst.

I guess I'm going now. :p Ben (not you, the one you quoted), if you don't have my # and need it PM me or you can call Joe and get it.

Cool, I'll give Joe a call. I think the autocross is supposed to warp up around 4 so hopefully I can catch up with you guys for the cruise and maybe some grub.

we get a particp. award for having the must cars there right?....so sciongrl..show up...my cars nothing to brag about and the hood has some paint/wax issues but in still gunna show up..if my cars there i garentee yours will not be the worst.

there is a best club participation, yes. and we win it every year. go figure. we sponsor the thing.

I'm going to try to make it... but I'll need to wash it before I go. I've been putting that off for a few weekends :(

Diana

Sounds like a good time...I'll be there to support the cause....see yall saturday...and just to mention there are like 5 diff shows this weekend in central ohio it's gonna be crazy

but our's supports a great charity! :)