Bad Day! Bye Bye FD.....

Rotarded1647545491

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesse told me tonight about your car. I really felt terrible when I heard, because i know that you've put a lot of time into your car. For many people a car is just a method of transportation. For most of us on here these cars are an extension of our personalities. I am sorry some fucking retard messed up your car. Look on the bright side, you are OK and there was a sheriff there to make the arrest. I whitnessed a hit and run and had to chase the fuckers on foot.

Everything will turn out better in the long run, it always does. Keep your head up.

if you dont mind me asking what was your friends name who past. i am from plain city but have been at school so i have been somewhat out of the loop. i dont know how old you are but just wondering if it was someone i know or went to school with. sorry to hear about all of the unfurtunate happening too.

Mike, I am truly sorry about your loss! I really am. IF your shit get totalled and you are interested in a montego blue FD, i will give you a deal on my car nobody can refuse. Either that, or I will purchase your motor and turbo from you! I am just gald to hear you are ok! Best of luck man.

Ty

sorry to hear about your car. that is a real shame i just seen the car a few weeks back over a couple flaws in the body. if there is any help or advice that i can lend feel free to call me, i would hate to see such a nice car not get repaired properly.

Thanks for the kind words. The only pain I feel is knowing that the person who did this will make bail and will never been seen again, until he almost kills someone else. Unfortunately, even filing a civil suit against him will be a giant waste of time.

I'd love to camp out outside the courthouse and follow him home..................

Mike piss some people off and buy a zo6 shell and put your drivetrain in it :)

Don't think that is hasn't already been discussed, and will remain in the realm of possibilities. Some other sick swaps are being considered. Sleeper Miata?

i just seen the car a few weeks back over a couple flaws in the body. if there is any help or advice that i can lend feel free to call me, i would hate to see such a nice car not get repaired properly.

That was actually Joe's car you saw. However, I will be in touch with you shortly, should a repair be feasible.

Really sorry to hear what happened. The situation you described is unfortunately an increasing occurrance in Florida. LOTS of uninsured drivers from south of the border getting into accidents and people are finding out that there isn't anything you can do about it, except file a claim to fix the vehicle with your own insurance provider... :(

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY THE

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^|

|Truck full of Mexicans| '|""";.., ___.

|_..._..._________====|= _|__|..., ] |

"(@ )'(@ )"""""""""""*|(@ )(@ )*****(@

Sorry, they have no insurance.

Being out of town all weekend; this is terrible news to return to. Mike, you are the reason I have an FD. The hours of insight you have given me have been more helpful than you'll ever know. If/ whatever you build again; know that I will be there to help at any hour. Glad you are ok.

Aww shit.

Sorry to hear about your car man. If you're serious about a badass Miata, I'd be more than willing to help out. We can put mine on the lift and check out what needs to be done subframe and powerplant frame wise. You helped me out last summer with my 7 and maybe now I'll get to return the favor.

Sorry to hear about your car. It was the nicest 7 I have seen. As others have said, at least you are ok. Hopefully the car is either repairable or you find something to replace it soon. I know you will make into another very nice car.

Sorry to hear about the car Mike its an unfortunate event im just glad to hear your ok.

I have a Co-worker that was rearended buy a mexicant on 270 no license and no insurrance or green card (imagine that) he was promtly greeted by the depotation dept. Maybe he got the same