2006 Fall CR Norwalk Rental, is it going to happen?

Billiumss

Good timing, we just got the registration info done for people and are assigning tasks.

I'll probably be running the majority of the info from you. I'm off on Wednesday (my only day) this week, and the registration pages go up that afternoon.

You know the # :)

I'm not sure if payment will only be via Paypal or not. I'll find out.

Also, per the poll we'd posted awhile back (majority vote for fee types), it'll be $30 per car racing, and $5 per spectator intitially, with that probably going up the day of the event. So if you plan on attending as a spectator or have someone coming with you if you race, remember the entrance fee.

entrance fee...

The poll was open to Senior Members since January 29th, and the results were split between a drivers-only fee and drivers/spectator-only fee. Since it was split, we'd decided later in the thread to settle on both as you can see from the results:

http://www.darkformula.net/pics/trackpoll.gif

Also, Brian is right. Norwalk went from $1500 last year to $2000 this year. So yeah, we need to charge more to have the event and not be shafted like COFBA was last year and cancel it.

If people want this track day, we need to get the word out. 65 cars will make the event happen, and extra money will go for food and door prizes if we have some leftover.

Will spectators be able to pay at the gate?

Yes, but as with other events of the past, at a higher cost. Registrations will be $30 until a week prior, then go up the final week and at the gate. Same goes with spectators.

I'm using the system based off of successful events of the past with COFBA and DFBA, as well as major events. This allows for people to be more inclined to register early so we have a better head and cost count, and allows for a cost buffer the actual day.

Ant, can I bring a NON-CR friend? A lot of people on CR know him but he doesnt get online ever. If he wants to come can I just pay his fee with my paypal and you mark him down. He has a 8."teens" 55 Chevy.

Yes you can. Its for CR members' friends and family.