Why supras are laime

coltboostin

They are only good at making big power numbers and laying black paint stripes on the highway.

Case and point

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/wm/57cb8d84-e7ec-4924-ac17-982900ff5466.htm

With traction issues like this, why should anyone be afraid of it? Fucking dyno queens.

See you Sept. 1st. :

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh, looks like it still whipped up on the AWD car. What do you have that is worth bragging about? That crumpeled shell in your front yard on blocks doesn't count either.

The word you were searching so desperately for was "lame."

What do you have that is worth bragging about? That crumpeled shell in your front yard on blocks doesn't count either.

From what I gathered he got a 240 and put a 2JZ-GTE in it (hence this post). Of course the stories of being all poor and getting out of cars for a while were just that, stories.

Uh, looks like it still whipped up on the AWD car. What do you have that is worth bragging about? That crumpeled shell in your front yard on blocks doesn't count either.

The word you were searching so desperately for was "lame."

"2jz no shit"

Quoted from the one and only.

So is that the owner of the S4 I take it?...

LS1 FD > 2JZ 240sx

4G63 FC >2JZ 240 >LSX FD

In order of coolness, rareness, and all around performance. LSX FC's and FD's are like belly buttons now adays.

I think he was implying that this Supra will be coming down to battle.

Good. Looks like someone is awake today.

and your a screaming example of brilliance if you took my statement as fact... retard

I was going to divulge a little more in my original post but I assumed you had a modicum of intelligence to be able to concede that your joke wasn't funny and just leave it at that. I apologize for overestimating you.

Let me explain how these things work so you can practice being funny.

A joke like that is only funny if it's based in truth. When I originally heard that joke five years ago it went something like "What do 400whp and 600whp Supras have in common? They both run 13's" It's funny because it can be and has been true.

You're making fun of cars that run 10's, therefore you are an idiot. You drive a lowered ranger that, even if it's turboed, couldn't keep up with either of the cars you were making fun of well enough to distinguish their taillights after a few seconds. That can’t even be described in bus lengths. Does anyone know how long an average passenger jet is? Any car that run's 10's, especially a 3600lb car with IRS that's known to not be easy to drag race, is impressive. What, do they have to run 9's in full street trim with a 300lb hooker for a passenger for it not to be funny to you anymore?

I was going to divulge a little more in my original post but I assumed you had a modicum of intelligence to be able to concede that your joke wasn't funny and just leave it at that. I apologize for overestimating you.

Let me explain how these things work so you can practice being funny.

A joke like that is only funny if it's based in truth. When I originally heard that joke five years ago it went something like "What do 400whp and 600whp Supras have in common? They both run 13's" It's funny because it can be and has been true.

You're making fun of cars that run 10's, therefore you are an idiot. You drive a lowered ranger that, even if it's turboed, couldn't keep up with either of the cars you were making fun of well enough to distinguish their taillights after a few seconds. That can’t even be described in bus lengths. Does anyone know how long an average passenger jet is? Any car that run's 10's, especially a 3600lb car with IRS that's known to not be easy to drag race, is impressive. What, do they have to run 9's in full street trim with a 300lb hooker for a passenger for it not to be funny to you anymore?

in your ever evolving spectacle of great post's i quote you

"Lol."

god your stupid

Ehh, I work for the second largest company in the world who specializes in the production, implementation, and servicing the machinery which produce wafer boards, we are beyond Sony, Nikon, Cannon and any other major foreign company you can think of

our machines work on the nano scale down to 45 nano's, going smaller in our new machinery being brought to Utah

i dont need to be an ass and pretend my shit dont stink on here to know that im intelligent, but if he feels the need so be it, i wont get in his way of his internet-ego trip