What to do in NY City??

mrblunt

I'm about 15 minutes away on a business trip in Fairlawn NJ. I will have time to head into NY City tomorrow night, what should I do/see? This trip was pretty last minute and I didnt have time to really plan anything out, I need to know the one or two things that I 'must see' while i'm this close. Who knows if i'll ever make it back.

i know it sounds gay but theres actually a really kewl wax museum there.

ROFL, yes it does sound gay but maybe i'll check it out. The Yanks are playing Detroit tomorrow night, i'm thinking of catching the game. Some 22 yr old biatches tonight recommended taking "the path" train from Hoboken to NY and back. Evidentally theres a number of great bars in Hoboken/??

central park, times square, grand central station, statue of liberty, world trade center memorial, empire state building. it really takes a few days to see everything theres all kinds of giant buildings huge cathedrals etc... you can spend almost two days in central park and not see it all...