Columbus Ohio, Beware of this guy

Sam1647545489

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure more than one person out there has a ccw permit.(carry consealed wepon).Would not be good for stock lx boy

So when he shows up and starts shooting. Are you going to shoot back? you know i bring my kid out to this shit sometimes. and the more fights go on the more i just stay away. why can people just get together and talk about cars. you know like any other car show in the world?

No fucking guns needed along with bad tudes. Its just bullshit that poeple can't just fucking hang out and race and someone has to think the've got the biggest Car penis. Guesse what any jackass can make a car fast . Just takes money and time.

Take skill to have a quick car and be humble about it.

I've meet stocklx once , I was at hooters and my freind was standing about 8 inches in front of his car he came over started yellin at us to stay away from his car do we have the 400 per month to cover it, I was like yes I do, my buddy was getting bad mouthed he ignored me..... he just seemed like one of those egotiscal fucking douche bags.

Oddly he was right on top of my car... which stickered out higher then his shitty car.

As much as we like it to be a 'car show' and a get together of sorts it is, as a friday/saturday night activity "Street Racing". An activity that is just as good as any other illegal activity, no matter how we justify it. As such you will have people as Stock Lx, that will show up, as to them this is 'tru to da colours' (Australian spelling in honour of).

Then there is the good hearted guy who stands up for what the rest of us believe. Linn. In the matter of "It's just a get together with some cool cars. Don't bother us, we won't bother you."

I.M.H.O.

Guest noslo306
Im sure more than one person out there has a ccw permit.(carry consealed wepon).Would not be good for stock lx boy

So when he shows up and starts shooting. Are you going to shoot back? you know i bring my kid out to this shit sometimes. and the more fights go on the more i just stay away. why can people just get together and talk about cars. you know like any other car show in the world?

i don't think yopu should bring kids out wee late at night and excepcty them not to see violence or illegal activities just my.02

i don't think yopu should bring kids out wee late at night and excepcty them not to see violence or illegal activities just my.02

Why not? as for the illegal activities unless you are directly involved in a race they arent going to see it and the violence, it sholdnt be there period. There is no reason a bunch of car guy's (and girls) cant get together without violence. Also I thought that was part of the reason everyone likes the IPS spot because of the controll and if somebody acts like a ass hat they get to leave untill they can either cool down or grow up end of story.

I hope guns dont come into the picture. I feel if you loose a fight you should accept defeat, or fight again (and hope you dont get beat up even more). We all know its not about the physical pain, its about the bruised ego. Some people will do stupid ass things just because people laughed at them.

Why not? as for the illegal activities unless you are directly involved in a race they arent going to see it and the violence, it sholdnt be there period. There is no reason a bunch of car guy's (and girls) cant get together without violence. Also I thought that was part of the reason everyone likes the IPS spot because of the controll and if somebody acts like a ass hat they get to leave untill they can either cool down or grow up end of story.

the guy was asked to chill out or leave but he then started pocking linn in his chest linn pushed him away 2 or 3 times and told him to get away from him but a grow man is going to ack the way he wants. witch he got his ass whooped for

Nothing more pussy than using a gun... you got a problem, settle it old school, hand to hand, one on one... duke it out and go home. I met that guy... no let me rephrase that... i watched that guy get mouthy with the owner of the lot at Hooters when the tool box in the Civic Hatch did the burn out and we all got kicked out. Somehow, i knew that one of these days, a "conflict of interests" would come back to haunt him.

I would have done the same thing... except ida thrown a right hook :D

Also I thought that was part of the reason everyone likes the IPS spot because of the controll and if somebody acts like a ass hat they get to leave untill they can either cool down or grow up end of story.

I vote Linn for the new security officer at IPS.

New to CR. But this is prolly one of the funniest things if heard so far.lol. I love when cocky dick heads get their ass's kicked. Linn dont know ya but well done. This guy must think he is God or the son of.... What a piece of shit. Regulators....mount up

well i dont street race? ever. and dont plan on doing it. thats why there are drag strips and its safe to make a 10 sec pass or 9 sec pass to a point. but i do know people from the street races that i like to talk to and in my eyes there should be no reason for people to gather to fight like they always did at white castle. now i was on the other side of the lot always but that shit always pissed me off. I like to look at other cars like a car shows and i know my friends would not take part in hurting my kid in any way. i though most of you guys were friends. i know there are bad apples. and there will be fights, and dumb shit. but i would not think that sitting in a lot somewhere with friends should endanger my kid in any way. and usually he is in my truck with my girlfriend anyway. I quess we would be better off changing the name of the "street races" To " Cool Nighttime Car Show" that everyone drives off to street race. maybe then people would be cooler.