Why my Labor Day Sucks

Shields1181

My girlfriend came up for the weekend and everything was cool. NOW...I just found out that my wallet is in her fucking purse! Which is 2 hours away in Bellaire, OH!!! So im leaving now on 1/2 tank of gas with no money and no ID of any kind on a joyful 4 hour round trip... :mad: Fucking Yay!!!

I guess its good I caught her before she left her house in Bellaire and went back to school in Waynesburg, PA!

Bloody Hell!!! :mad: x3000

i played zelda wind waker for about 5 hours, then i switched to guitar hero for 5 hours, which on my first day of playing it i got a 104434 points on thunder kiss '65 on hard. then there was some time spent on my computer. and all this time was spent alone in my house :)

but on a plus note, this was a great driving labor day for me back and forth from portsmouth to columbus and i drove around columbus, and no tickets. my first ticket ever was on labor day weekend.

Haha. Well I'm glad you all did something semi-constructive with your day off. I just got back from my roadtrip. Fuuuun Fuuun Fuun! The only good thing that came out of it was that gas was $2.26 in cambridge, nice n cheap...I guess. But the fact that I had to waste the gas to go that far anyway kinda defeats the purpose. Either way...problem solved...I HAVE ZE WALLET! :D

Atleast you have a girlfriend. So it doesnt suck quite that bad :D

Who says you need a GF to be happy? Being single is probably the best thing thats happened to me in the last couple years. You'll find out soon enough.

as for the wallet, that sucks. I spent most of my day sleeping then went to see Beerfest, then went out with some of my buddies to Dub Pub.

Who says you need a GF to be happy? Being single is probably the best thing thats happened to me in the last couple years. You'll find out soon enough.

as for the wallet, that sucks. I spent most of my day sleeping then went to see Beerfest, then went out with some of my buddies to Dub Pub.

Im waiting :)