Meet/cruise to Norwalk

MrMeanGreen

Gates open at 8am. In years past, the norm is to meet at the rest stop just north of Polaris off of I-71N. Usually, this is around 7:30 with a leave time of 8am and it's about a 1.5 hour drive. Feel free to post in this thread if someone wants to start a caravan or plan it out.

As for me, I'm leaving at 6:00am from Reynoldsburg since I have to be there at 7:45 to open the gate, and I'm trailering the Formula as well. Anyone is more than welcome to cruise up there with me, as well as assist in setting up the event once there. I believe Nick is gonna go with since he's trailering his bike.

If you're interested in going up early, or are trailering and wanna cruise up with us, lemme know. You can either meet us in Reynoldsburg, or we can meet at the rest stop or something similar.

If someone can enlighten us and post directions to get there, that would be appreciated. Does anyone know the construction situation? It seems the change every year.

I was there monday and there are no construction issues. That take 71 to 250 at ashland then follow 250 as it joins 13 at fitchville. a couple miles later at OLENA you want to turn right on greenwich-milano-town-line road. this is just as your entering OLENA. there is a red barn with a big ohio logo on it on the left side of the road.this road takes you right to norwalk racepark. I should be there early also.

Any of you out west want to meet up? West people could meet at the Waffle House on Roberts (grab a quick cup of coffee or something), then meet up with the Dublin people somewhere on Sawmill. I'm bringing a trailor so I'm in the under 75 club too.