anyone been to BDs mongolian bbq lately?

evan9381

someone at work said they heard something about them changing it up to where you can only go thru the line once, and cant mix up meats, etc...can anyone confirm?

ive been wanting to go back since the one at easton opened (went to dublin location a while ago), but if they changed it to that, i dont think id want to go now.

I was there last week.

There have been some changes made but all for the better. They used to just burn the crap out of everything to ensure thorough cooking but now the sauces are placed in a different bowl. They switched from wood dowels to metal ones for obvious health reasons. Additionally, all the sauces are premixed with oil to further mitigate the margin of error (read: stupidity) of people fucking up the sauce additions.

No changes have been made in the number of times you can eat on the "Unlimited" all you can eat deal. There is a one bowl option though. Your idiot friend obviously couldnt decipher the difference between the two.

I thought there was a big difference between the one at easton and the one in the arena though. I didn't like the one at easton. They would pour water over whatever they were cooking, kind of 'boil it', tasted like shit. Then at the last second they poured the sauce on it such that it was cold. yuck!, Cook the god damed sauce with the food and quit dumping water on it! I've never went back.

I've noticed though that if you grab two bowls when you go through the line, when you get to the grill, they throw it all into one mix so the waitress will never know you went up again! I've seen it.... it works.

And I was just there last week. i love it. All kindsa' meat....

I've noticed though that if you grab two bowls when you go through the line, when you get to the grill, they throw it all into one mix so the waitress will never know you went up again! I've seen it.... it works.

And I was just there last week. i love it. All kindsa' meat....

I would expect a comment on this kind of strategy from a 400 pound Marshmallow of a man... not a little white girl.