McDonalds Breakfast All Day?

Kevin R.

cool now I can sleep in and still get my steak egg cheese bagel :)

Steak Egg and Cheese Bagel FTW!

It's 5:20pm and you know you want some McDonalds breakfast.

http://www.mcmassachusetts.com/images/library/Breakfast/Breakfast%20Sandwiches%20and%20Products/Bagel%20Sandwiches/Steak,%20Egg%20and%20Cheese%20Bagel/3bagels.jpg

But, in all honestly, don't you think we are losing a piece of history here?

I mean, the whole concept of the McDonalds breakfast was that you had to drag your lazy ass out of bed before 10:30 to get the deliciousness that is McDonald's breakfast. There was just something special about that.

But, in all honestly, don't you think we are losing a piece of history here?

I mean, the whole concept of the McDonalds breakfast was that you had to drag your lazy ass out of bed before 10:30 to get the deliciousness that is McDonald's breakfast. There was just something special about that.

I agree, it will take away the whole sense of excitement and joy when you wake up before 10:30 on Saturday morning and realize "Holy shit I can make it to McDonald's breakfast." The thrill of accidently waking up early on a Saturday just wouldn't be there anymore and life wouldn't be the same.

I agree, it will take away the whole sense of excitement and joy when you wake up before 10:30 on Saturday morning and realize "Holy shit I can make it to McDonald's breakfast." The thrill of accidently waking up early on a Saturday just wouldn't be there anymore and life wouldn't be the same.

I agree 100%.

Money hungry, tradition killing bastards.

Exactly......could hurt them in the end though. Here's how I see it... People do wake up early to go to McDonalds to get breakfast, but now if they can get it anytime then they wont bother gettin up early because they know they can get it whenever now causing McDonalds to lose business before 10:30 in the morning. And since those people would probably have eatin a normal "dinner" meal from McDonalds later in the day, they are just going to order a breakfast meal that they would usually have eaten that morning and only eat one meal there that day instead of possibly eating two (the breakfast in the morning and the dinner later in the day) Thus making McDonalds a bunch of money hungry idiots who's plan is goin to backfire

I thought McD's breakfast ended at 11am... wtf. Oh well, now I can get those tasty mcgriddles at 2am.

Yeah, everyone argues with me that it ends at 10:30AM when I've always known it to end at 11:00AM. I had breakfast Sunday at McDonalds at 10:50AM.

No, it does it end at 10:30. I believe someone posted an article where someone was bitching about this about a month ago. +10 points if you find it. I believe they give a 30 minute "grace period" where you can still order breakfast. They don't advertise it as ending at 11 though because, well, then they would be serving until 11:30 if the lines were long.

I also think that if they serve breakfast all day long, it will be fucking disgusting at about 2pm. I don't care how delusional you are, everyone knows McDonald's shit aint made fresh to order.

Good, then maybe 24hr McD's on Tussing can finally figure out WTF to serve at 3am. I've been there once at 3am (both menus up), and they got snooty for me trying to order from the dinner menu. A month later, same time, they are like "no, we are on our dinner menu." WTF, same place, same time, figure out what in the hell you are serving!!