21 now! Where to go ?

98fiveseven1647545503

Brothers downtown is my favorite place to go. Actually, most of the bars/clubs down by Nationwide are pretty decent. You just have to go around and see if you like them.

Are you kidding me, that place is trash. If you like a place that is entierly too crowded with a bunch of wana-be steroid ridden guys who like to bump into you because they think they want to start a fight it's a great place to go. The only good thing that place is for is their drink specials. If you feel like going out a little earlier go there and pump a bunch of alochol into yourself for cheap before it gets busy.

I agree that just about everywhere else down there is nice.

Are you kidding me, that place is trash. If you like a place that is entierly too crowded with a bunch of wana-be steroid ridden guys who like to bump into you because they think they want to start a fight it's a great place to go. The only good thing that place is for is their drink specials. If you feel like going out a little earlier go there and pump a bunch of alochol into yourself for cheap before it gets busy.

I agree that just about everywhere else down there is nice.

Completely agree.

everytime ive been to brothers, a fight has broke out

The last time I was at Brothers I got into a fight. And the reasons for it completely justify Jesse's previous statements. Here's how the fight went down:

I'm leaving Brothers, walking out by myself. I'm over by some booths. A group of four guys is at one of the booths - three of them are sitting, one standing. As I pass them, and I am not kidding, the one standing up acts like he's going to throw a punch at me, which makes me instinctively flinch. The guy who did it then turns and starts laughing to his friends, who are laughing too, like that was the intent - to flex on people as they pass to watch them flinch. I'm like, "No fucking way..." and without hesitation, I punch the guy (who flexed on me) in the back of the head, knocking him into the booth with his friends. I jump on him, wailing, waiting to get jumped by his friends. (I'm thinking - "Fuck, if I'm going to get beat down, then I'm going to hit this guy as many times as I can before I get worked over.) Surprisingly, they don't jump me, but break it up, well, sort of, since it then turned into me having my hands around that guys collar and him clasping my shirt, kind of like a stalemate of sorts. A bunch of shouting then ensued, and I'm thinking two things: (1) why aren't his friends beating the fuck out of me? and (2) where in the fuck is security at? since I'm now fully expecting to get manhandled by the bouncers. Oddly, no security came, the guy who flexed on me ends up apologizing for being a complete douche, and all of them want me to stay and drink with them. On the way out, a couple of people came up to me to congratulate me, saying, "Thanks for doing that - those guys have been fucking with people the whole night," and so forth. Brothers is complete trash - fuck that place.

Jesse, in fact, that was the same night I ran into you outside the club. Remember?

Anyway, don't go to Brothers, unless, of course, you want to grind up against other guys and get into stupid ass fights.

we must be the hip hop culture lol

They single out black people so their not allowed in. Their excuse is their dress code, no 'white tee's' or other types of clothing that is associated with black people/ "hip hop culture". At least that was the accusation against them. I can understand their viewpoint, trying to keep their club from turning ghetto... but from what i've heard they take it to the extent and it sounds like its not even working.

+1 for Dub Pub and Arlington Cafe'.

Jordans is my bar of choice. They have kareoke on on wed. with a hott ass bartender and all kinds of people show up. It is a great place to have a couple beers or get completly stupid. If you go when annet is working (monday and wedsneday) aks here just to make you a shot, she makes many things that you cant get anywhere else.

This is all news to me. I figured that I don't see it because that's where we usually start around 9ish, stay there for a few hours and then leave to go to some other places. Maybe I don't stay late enough for the free entertainment.

Completely agree.

The last time I was at Brothers I got into a fight. And the reasons for it completely justify Jesse's previous statements. Here's how the fight went down:

I'm leaving Brothers, walking out by myself. I'm over by some booths. A group of four guys is at one of the booths - three of them are sitting, one standing. As I pass them, and I am not kidding, the one standing up acts like he's going to throw a punch at me, which makes me instinctively flinch. The guy who did it then turns and starts laughing to his friends, who are laughing too, like that was the intent - to flex on people as they pass to watch them flinch. I'm like, "No fucking way..." and without hesitation, I punch the guy (who flexed on me) in the back of the head, knocking him into the booth with his friends. I jump on him, wailing, waiting to get jumped by his friends. (I'm thinking - "Fuck, if I'm going to get beat down, then I'm going to hit this guy as many times as I can before I get worked over.) Surprisingly, they don't jump me, but break it up, well, sort of, since it then turned into me having my hands around that guys collar and him clasping my shirt, kind of like a stalemate of sorts. A bunch of shouting then ensued, and I'm thinking two things: (1) why aren't his friends beating the fuck out of me? and (2) where in the fuck is security at? since I'm now fully expecting to get manhandled by the bouncers. Oddly, no security came, the guy who flexed on me ends up apologizing for being a complete douche, and all of them want me to stay and drink with them. On the way out, a couple of people came up to me to congratulate me, saying, "Thanks for doing that - those guys have been fucking with people the whole night," and so forth. Brothers is complete trash - fuck that place.

Jesse, in fact, that was the same night I ran into you outside the club. Remember?

Anyway, don't go to Brothers, unless, of course, you want to grind up against other guys and get into stupid ass fights.

Yeah fuck that place, when closing time is near and everyone is walking outside, you can just hear the people that want to fight lol.

bar louie at easton... great place to hang out

martinis downtown

whatever the blues bar downtown is called is awesome. been there a couple times and its great.

wendels in westerville

and whats that irish pub at easton???

yeah brothers is fucking shitty

so are all the other close to campus club style bars

brothers

lodge bar

gas werks

frog bear wild boar

carlisle

long st

redzone

krome

all fucking homo bars/clubs

to crowded, bad crowds, dueschbag people there.