What are some Good places to meet singles

99BlownYellowGT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Church

for good girls yes.

But you dont want a good one, bad one's are more fun and permiscuous. Just remember to wrap it up.

In all seriousness. Do you really think its the best thing to do is to get in another relationship right after your girl screwed you in the last one? We've all been there, ive been there, best thing to do is stay single and enjoy it for a while bro.

Arlington is out. That place has been a grave yard for 4 months. You'll find what you want when you aren't looking for it. If you go looking for girls, 99% of the time you won't find one to even talk to.

Just get out and do fun things. Girls like to have fun too and you'll have a good chance of meeting one who likes doing the same thing.

Or go out MILF hunting. Nothing wrong with that.

Arlington is out. That place has been a grave yard for 4 months. You'll find what you want when you aren't looking for it. If you go looking for girls, 99% of the time you won't find one to even talk to.

Just get out and do fun things. Girls like to have fun too and you'll have a good chance of meeting one who likes doing the same thing.

really? wow, i haven't been there in a long time, too bad i heard that place use to be great.

i would agree with this completely, i cant tell you how many numbers and dates ive gotten without even looking for it at my corner pub.

I live across the street from there. I only go there to play pool now. It sucks, because they have changed staff 10 times in 4 months and managment can't get good servers to stay. It's only good if you go there with a group. But, it's a sausage fest everyday of the week.

That's why Howard goes there by himself.

Now back on topic

You can meet women anywhere. It's up to you to start a conversation. Take a chance. Everyone has their own skills. That's mine. If a women acts like a bitch, consider it blessing in disguise. You know she's a waste of time. Be honest, be funny. Age makes no difference. My gf's ages have ranged from 18-40. I'll be 33 on Monday and on that day, my current gf will be 10yrs younger than me. I'm not the best looking, not the richest, don't have the nicest car but I've never had a problem. If you're clubbing, having a wingman, a good wingman, is always helpful for obvious reasons. I've been lucky to have some of the best. :D

Charles Penzone's when I get my haircut or massage... or a manicure

But seriously.

+100000000000 a good friend of mine's wife works there and their parties are always awesome...

dude, if you're looking to meet single chicks it really depends on what you're wanting... are you wanting a good girl? are you just wanting to get your dick wet? what do you want? if you're just wanting to get your dick wet, then go to a bar, or an internet chat room or something... if you're wanting a relationship maybe try eharmoney if you are affraid to approach women.

Because you'd be embarrassed to say the number is zero?

Negative ghost rider. i'd honestly say the number is closer to 4 or 5 (not much but still). shit just happens, there's no script for it, you just go along with it. Tonight, i met a bartender who happens to be a mother of 2, took her back to her place and it was fun to say the least. I'll probably never see her again, because she's... a mother of 2 and i really dont feel like being a daddy.

On the opposite hand, i just found out the girl i've been "chatting" to for the past 3 years has had a boyfriend for the past year and a half. Big deal, fuck her (again) and move on.

I've learned alot since my last serious relationship, and that is to not take anythign serious.

yes, i am drunk.