whats going on in the garage??

88lx5oh

I have a 90 GT that I'm doing a complete on, body is shot, interior is gone, so we're doing a complete paint job, and I'm also adding LX bumpers, lights, etc. The car will get a cage, 4/5pt harness w/ race buckets and lightened up some. Pics to come soon.

http://img2.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/c1923392d8.jpg

who else has projects going?

The black 5.0 is my project. Other than the radio wiring being a complete nightmare its in order. Just needs cleaned up and some basic performance upgrades...which is WILL get :nod:

The black 5.0 is my project. Other than the radio wiring being a complete nightmare its in order. Just needs cleaned up and some basic performance upgrades...which is WILL get :nod:

Cant wait till spring time, hopefully we will all have the stangs again that will be fun times. Steveo, hoblick, fowler, delaney and all the others on here. Ill have a few goodies goin into mine over the snowy season also! =) Cant wait to see who comes out on top! Oh its on bitches! haha

P.S. me and steveo need to get with dyno brian and see what we have right now, im curious.

Cant wait till spring time, hopefully we will all have the stangs again that will be fun times. Steveo, hoblick, fowler, delaney and all the others on here. Ill have a few goodies goin into mine over the snowy season also! =) Cant wait to see who comes out on top! Oh its on bitches! haha

P.S. me and steveo need to get with dyno brian and see what we have right now, im curious.

+1, I'm new to the stang crowd but I want some! :)

I took an old go kart frame and completely sanded it and repainted the body, did some cool silver and black painting on it as well. Then, rebuilt the motor, added a funny exhaust, new axles and a much smaller sprocket, ordered some big tires (come in a few days) and reworked everything else you could think of on the thing. Now, I'm just getting ready to enjoy a new toy.

Same project ive been working on for the last 2 yrs... the fuckin engine for the Z24. Im still waiting on all my studs, bolts, and gaskets... after all that... i can start working on the head.

Total $$$ in Bottom End: $8,731.62

est. total $$$ for Top End: $4,100

Expected Output: Enough.

delaney you will alot to keep up with me when its done. but it wont be done for 2 years..

hoping to have my body work done, 8 pt cage in, painted.

k member, a arms, 5 lug brakes all the way around, rearend and some suspension done.

thats my goal for this winter/spring

then i will start building my shortblock and thinking of my tranny options

killed the diff last time i drove it.

This winter it gets a once over of everything I did last winter plus new diff axles driveshaft and a megasquirt. Also a fuel cell and a couple bushings i havent put in the rear yet. At that point it is as far as it can go without a big turbo.