dublin/hilliard area what happened

88lx5oh

on my way home from work tonight, i was talking to my buddy on 2 way, and he wa ssayin shit abut all the police in dublin.. areesting a guy on the street, clocking 270, etc etc.

well i get on avery rd.. and there is 5 cops wiht lights on that have a s10 in the parking lot of the HS right off the road.

anyone know whats up

its the dublin and hilliard area they dont have much to do.. and most people up there when they see two cop cars in a single location go crazy and keep there kids home from school the next day.. just same old same old stupidity on peoples parts that the cops are cleaning up.

honestly the dublin cops really don't have much to do so everytime there is the littlest thing that goes wrong the cops tend to over react and think that it is a major deal. Dublin is a good town with too many cops on payroll, so any crime or anything is a big deal to the cops

Dublin is a good town with too many cops on payroll, so any crime or anything is a big deal to the cops

Why do you say that. Dublin is still one of the fastest growing cities/suburbs in or around columbus. Hell there are 57k plus people that live in the dublin school disctricts and 35k plus in dublin. So I would say thy would need a good sized police force to cover everything. But then again you would probably bitching if there weren't enough police as well.