taking a dump after a shower

cptn janks

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the shit when it plops down and splashed back up. Those suck. Especialy when the water charge splashes back into the asshole. I really hate it then.

I love those! It's like those French things used to clean your ass, but it's the free alternative.

I've pooped in the shower before, on accident. It's a funny story.. I had just woken up, got in the shower, and sharted. I looked on the ground and saw a few little diarreah turds so I let the water hit my shoulder, aiming the water streaming down my arm running off my fingers at them to help break them free off the tub floor. Success, I merged them all into the middle drainward-bound stream and off they went like little mudboats. I bent over and spread my cheeks, letting the water hit my back and stream through my buttcrack to clean shop.

I obviously don't learn much from my mistakes because I tried farting again.. while bent over. An anal explosion of half digested sam adams and chipotle spattered all over the wall, faucet, and girlfriend's loofa. I probably should have told her, but I thought it would be funnier if I didn't. It was.

+1

I've pooped in the shower before, on accident. It's a funny story.. I had just woken up, got in the shower, and sharted. I looked on the ground and saw a few little diarreah turds so I let the water hit my shoulder, aiming the water streaming down my arm running off my fingers at them to help break them free off the tub floor. Success, I merged them all into the middle drainward-bound stream and off they went like little mudboats. I bent over and spread my cheeks, letting the water hit my back and stream through my buttcrack to clean shop.

I obviously don't learn much from my mistakes because I tried farting again.. while bent over. An anal explosion of half digested sam adams and chipotle spattered all over the wall, faucet, and girlfriend's loofa. I probably should have told her, but I thought it would be funnier if I didn't. It was.

I was crying I was laughing so hard, nice post Brian, I could never own up to something like that. Let alone post it on a messageboard.....

Stay safe over there!