Vegas Sema 2006

Mojoe

I have about 160 pics here from Sema last week. They are all work safe. Some cars are just plain ugly and are worth seeing, others are bad ass. I had to take a pic of the wolf man. Dudes hair just didn't stop. As for the girls; well I was only thinking of you guys. I had to do it. I met Mad Mike, who use to be on Pimp My Ride. There are a couple of pics with me and Randy the natuaral. I only posted the pics with Randy so you can gauge just how intimidating this man is. His fist is the size of a sledge hammer. And when he put me in the sleeper; one flex and it would have been night night for Joe. Very cool guy though, and holy califlower ear. I saw Chip foose a few times, but the guy was swarmed always. I also talked to the guys from SCT. Some of you may have watched their video recently with the Ford GT twin turboed. These guys were very cool and were all about getting me a pic in front of the car. They literally stopped what they were doing to chat and take the pic. Great guys. Enough of the blah blah blah, here ya go. Enjoy.

http://s99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/sema%2006/?sc=1&addtype=local

how'd u keep from walking around w/ a boner all day?

easy... by remembering what this girls teeth looked like. :eek:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l284/dsnowgod/sema%2006/IMG_0325.jpg

not that most people were looking at her teeth.

good pics Joe

Duff GTP, that is a BMW 645. I have a vid of the lid moving back and the one seat in it move so you can get out. cool car.

BuckeyeGT, fortunately for me I require more than visual stimulation. And Shawn's right too. Some just had parts I thought you guys would like.

I'm glad you guys like the pics. It took me most of the day to host those individually.