240sx question!!!

Guest zanesvillepgt

Guest zanesvillepgt

ok guys I need help in the worst way right now. I have a 92 honda accord with it's grocery list of problems, but they are small misquel problems at that. However I have a friend with an 89 nissan 240sx with a full body kit (auto however) that he's wanting to trade to me cause he can't find a radiator ANYWHERE but I have a friend with one he said I can have. so my querstion is 1. do you think I should do it?

2. I noticed the car is in dyer need of a tune up (the 240) and also noticed that the car smokes a little....... but it smells of fuel.

so my question is...what do you think I should do?????

is your friend on ohio nissans? because someone called about buying some crap off me awhile back, and i told him, that i would just give him the radiator for free,because i had like 6 of them for ka 240s i was not going to be home the day he was off so he asked would i be able to leave it outside for him to get, i said yes and , but never came if you get it. I dont have any of the stuff anymore , but i know of a junkyard here local that has 10 240's that know one knows about that you could get super cheep.

but ya autozone does carry them for like 99 bucks

• 3 months later...
is your friend on ohio nissans? because someone called about buying some crap off me awhile back, and i told him, that i would just give him the radiator for free,because i had like 6 of them for ka 240s i was not going to be home the day he was off so he asked would i be able to leave it outside for him to get, i said yes and , but never came if you get it. I dont have any of the stuff anymore , but i know of a junkyard here local that has 10 240's that know one knows about that you could get super cheep.

but ya autozone does carry them for like 99 bucks

Which junkyard has all the 240's?