wtb anything. got 1,000 to spend

Exodus

88 Ford Pickup. 4 speed though, with a inline 6 cylinder motor.

Just got a new head gasket, some paint and a radio. It will be getting a brake booster (the one on it has a hole in it) Aluminium rims and good tires. I would take a grand for it or maybe a little less.

88 Ford Pickup. 4 speed though, with a inline 6 cylinder motor.

Just got a new head gasket, some paint and a radio. It will be getting a brake booster (the one on it has a hole in it) Aluminium rims and good tires. I would take a grand for it or maybe a little less.

good tires+ aluminum rims= you fuking yourself over if you sell the whole truck for less than 1k.

Guest tt331fox
No Dodge Colt Is Good 4g63 Swap Dumb Ass(and By The Way A Good Swap For Your Aries Is A Swap To The Junk Yard I've Seen That Car, AND IT NeedS 3 Windows And A Whole Lot Of Bondo I Have Never Seen That Much Rust In My Life)

no it's colts and summits

actually its colts and mirage's unless the summit is the same as the colts. because in those cars all you have to do is get a 4g63 and a 1g fwd trans and there pretty much bolt in, you may need to get different mounts im not sure but there a pretty common swap. and a Great one at the same time, due to those cars bairly weighting anything.