It's that time of year, so what is everyone doing?

Miller

bigger sway bars, strut bars, and maybe coil overs on the SI wan tto autocross next season.

mustang stays the way it is, besides a tow hitch to haul my 4 wheeler (yes its ghetto, but it has more tq than the civic too pull a quad)

the quad will get new tires in the next month or so, and ill be looking for another for the wife so we dont have to share this one.

Finally...someone with a list I understand :)

Andy

http://www.darkformula.net/pics/pistons.jpg

These like lots of boost, like say, from a big single turbo. Couple them with some ceramic coating in a few weeks, then with some like metal rods and other assorted parts, it makes for an engine that runs efficiently and can handle boost levels a stock one wouldn't :)

Well the plan is to have the interior finished up in the Charger. Then it is just finish up some little odds and ends. And then one final tune on the 426 and it should finally be done. My goal is to have it at the Chrysler Classic this spring, where ever it may be held at this year. Next winter plans is putting a supercharger on it and see what can be done with it.

These like lots of boost, like say, from a big single turbo. Couple them with some ceramic coating in a few weeks, then with some like metal rods and other assorted parts, it makes for an engine that runs efficiently and can handle boost levels a stock one wouldn't :)

Ha...thanks for dumming it down for me. Just trying to give everyone here a hard time 'cause I don't have anything that's fast in a straight line anymore.

What most people don't know is that I had a daily driver that ran high 11's "back in the day" ('95-97)...Still kinda miss that old thing.

Andy

my engine has 2 seasons on it so im pulling it out for a refresh and a bigger cam. putting a larger fuel pump in my stand alone nitrous fuel cell. i take the rearend apart every year to clean and check. installing air bags in the rear spring, to much torque twist on launch

Assited Atmosphere mod.

What is that :confused:? Like an atmospherical BOV? You sandbagger you :p

302 swap for my 1985 rx-7

I like where your head is at :D

Hmmm, single turbo lsx vs single turbo 302? I smell a lot of trash talk for this winter between you and I anthony.

New motor (now underway), upping the boost to 10 or so. Walbro pump (Mustang unit is a bolt-in), short-ratio trans. Dropping the front about 2", and the rear about 1" with stiffer coils to keep the weight forward. Stickier tires, at least for the track. I want to build a pair of "connectors" between the swaybar mounts & lower control arm attachment points, to help counter the effects of torque on the unibody. Also, a "dog-bone" restraint for the top of the engine (these mounts suck) and maybe a cable restraint for the bottom.

Most of the exhaust is built; I'll have to have the engine in place to fab a downpipe & mount the glasspack I'm using for a resonator. And hopefully, a nice factory-color paint job.

edelbrock headed crower cammed 11.5:1 472 in the buick :) this time with good rod bolts so it won't spin bearings at 7000 rpm :)

for the v-8 mustang gears rebuild the trac loc get my subframes and torque boxes welded in, maybe replace the hatch if I can find a pretty one and pay mike for the hurst shifter he gave me like 4 months ago

the 4 cylinder mustang is getting sold after I clean it up some or turbocharged if it doesn't sell becuse 2.3 n/a motors are turds :(

the sunbird is getting the k&n cleaned the oil changed and a for sale sign in the window

Guest drumer919

I was thinking about adding a nice vinyl windshield banner and hopefully a vinyl graphic of a hand pointing foward on each side.

Actually I'm going to replace my megasquirt V2.2 with a MSnSE V3 so that I can program in all the extra shit that I'm not using on the 2.2, things like the fan controll and the VRIS (variable resistance induction system- changes the lenght of the intake manifold runners using a system of butterflys) and then after I get that all done I can completly remove my stock ECU. Right now I only have controll over fuel and spark with the MS, I leave the rest to the stock ECU. So it will be a fun winter of building the MS, installing it and then tuning.

Getting the T28 setup pieced together by mid-spring, new tires, new wheels, Tein SS coilovers (replacing the Tein NAs I have) and possibly a new clutch. After that, my car should be done and my wallet can take a breather .. at least for a little bit.

Finally...someone with a list I understand :)

Andy

The roommate and I are fitting on Koni adjustables, some kind of a cat-back, and some carbotech brake pads for next year on his S2K, and I'll be contemplating my next car. That list acceptable?? ;)