1984 Chevy K10 4x4 Diesel with Snow Plow

nachius

I purchased this some time ago with the intention of using it to plow my driveway and tow my camper, but am looking at a newer truck now so I will no longer need this. I had the intentions of fixing everything up, but this would make someone a great work truck, plow truck, or tow rig.....

1984 Chevy K10

6.2L Diesel 4 Speed T10 manual

105k actual miles

Starts and runs great

Snow Plow on front

No hitch ball, but ready for one.

Block Heater

Truck isn't the prettiest...supposed to be black, but is faded black, rusted in spots, solid bed.

Needs minor work to be a good winter/tow rig

blinkers don't work

1 brake light out

only 3 of the 4 directions on the plow work, the left ram will not push out, possibly just needs new hydraulic fluid.

lights on the plow are not hooked up.

some of the gauges don't work (oil psi)

windshield wipers don't work

Starts, Runs, Drives. I drive it weekly for a short distance to keep it started and running.

I have a few pics upon request or it can be seen in Chillicothe OH

Asking $1700 OBO

why dont you just take 3 minutes to sign up for a free photobucket account and post the pics here so people dont have to keep asking you to email them pics.

Don't take this the wrong way, but why do you care how I get the pics to the interested parties? My reasoning behind it is it allows me to keep track of those interested or even tenatively interested.

If I wanted them hosted I'd put them on my website or my web server, but then I have no idea who is looking at them!

To everyone else pics should have been sent in 3 separate emails because together they are over 2 megs which some mail clients can't handle.

Believe the plow definitely needs hydraulic fluid now as you hear it pump, but it no longer moves or possibly just the cold and low fluid this evening? Took a few tries to get it started and keep running, but this is in 20* weather with no block heater plugged in so it still runs strong drove it this evening.

$1500 obo?

Need to pay tuition!

zeitgeist57 Sent you original email on 11/30 and 3 more on 12/5 the should have come from matthesm@bright.net, if not that address they would have come from nacho@horizonview.net