Best way to remove LCA bolt? And remove bushings?

Bam

I'm removing the front suspension/LCA's on my 90 mustang and I got all the nuts off and bolts loose, but one 2 of the control arm bolts they just spin w/ the impact gun, even hammering on it for awhile, heating with a torch, nothing, I can't get the bolt out of the bushing. I think its like seized to it or something? Any idea guys? I really need to get this off to use on my other car.

Also, what's the best way to remove the old suspension bushings and install new ones? I'm going to buy some poly bushings but I need to get this off the car and old ones removed first.

Thanks

you will either have to just beat the living crap out of it, or cut both ends off as a casualty of war.

you can use a socket to beat the bushing out or burn it out if it it rubber.

^^ You mean both ends of the bolt? I'm fine with doing that but its a bit tight in there, what should I use to cut it with? I don't care about the subframe/whatever it is connected to on the body, or the bolt, but I NEED the LCA to be in usuable shape.

thanks

Oh, and do you know if the 4lug and 5lug LCA's are the same? I might know someone that has a stock LCA off a foxbody mustang that I could probably have, but my car has the 5lug/rear disc setup on it.

how do you guys recommend cutting the bolt/and where? I cant cut the head off because its still like touching the body mount, and I'm not sure if I could get in between the control arm and the body mount. I guess I'll see saturday, but that also depends on if I can move the torch 500yrds since the car isn't moving at all.