what pisses me off!

Mattsv8

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ripped your ass because you came into my thread with 100% sarcastic bull shit. I got really pissed, you were really just a dick, it happens, it's the internet. Saying "what is the motor 200inches. wow just wow." that shit is not advice, don't try to spin it like it is, you were being a douche bag and you got called out for it. true story

Matt, do you ever ask yourself why you always seem to get in these situations? Have you ever wondered why almost everyone on this forum thinks you are a fucking asshole? Have you ever thought that maybe you should step away from the keyboard and think, “damn maybe it is me”, not "the other people” that have the problem?

If not, I ask you to entertain these questions seriously........

Maybe Johnny Bravo can fit you in his schedule somewhere? Ask if he has any time slots free. Your personality fucking sucks. Of course he is a Criminal Psychologist I think so you need to rob a liquor sore for some fucking dip first, to get your hillbilly fix of tobacco. Then he may take you as a patient.

I've always dreamed about joining a gang. This is like a life time goal of mine, can I be in your Kroger gang? It sounds pretty hardcore and I am already a Kroger Plus member, so I qualify right?
jason do u stay out west or hang out there????

Matt, do you ever ask yourself why you always seem to get in these situations? Have you ever wondered why almost everyone on this forum thinks you are a fucking asshole? Have you ever thought that maybe you should step away from the keyboard and think, “damn maybe it is me”, not "the other people” that have the problem?

If not, I ask you to entertain these questions seriously........

Maybe Johnny Bravo can fit you in his schedule somewhere? Ask if he has any time slots free. Your personality fucking sucks. Of course he is a Criminal Psychologist I think so you need to rob a liquor sore for some fucking dip first, to get your hillbilly fix of tobacco. Then he may take you as a patient.

I think you hit the nail right on the head!

I have a Kroger card. I also have a CVS and Giant Eagle mini card for my key chain. Now dats mad hot shit yo. It's just how I roll. It aint easy.

Just because you have the best name known to man (Brian C.) you are automatically in charge of the gang.