Valentines Day?

verse

well as a female im a sucker for a nice card.....i dont care about presents and all that shit bc valentines day isnt a big deal with me and my hubby. but if your girl is different then get her flowers and a sweet card. i think thats plenty. good luck

Guest FooFooMaru

Oh, but for serious. Do something different maybe? Screw the traditionals and try to think of something way out there that she would be in awe. I wrote a song and did an acapella type deal. That was a nice one. Be different.

...OR, just buy her some material crap that i'm sure will make her happy too! :D heh

Guest FooFooMaru
Ask her what she would like to get on Valentine's Day. If she responds with I don't know, get her an Xbox. That will learn her.......

...and if you don't like xbox or have one then insert another item of interest. hah. That would be hilarious to see her face.

well as a female im a sucker for a nice card.....i dont care about presents and all that shit bc valentines day isnt a big deal with me and my hubby. but if your girl is different then get her flowers and a sweet card. i think thats plenty. good luck

+1 Same here

valentine's day...hmm. well being a girl and all (since yall figured me out in my noob thread) all i really expect is a nice dinner. last year my boyfriend took me out someplace really nice and that's all i wanted. it doesn't have to be super expensive, i dont think he spent over $50. i DO enjoy flowers, but i sometimes think they're a waste of money. a single rose=nice.

what'd i get for my boyfriend this year? lol..well..dont you wish you knew! ;)