New Job!

98fiveseven1647545503

Well I am excited and thought I would share this with everyone!!!

I just got the phone call that I was offered a position in the warehouse at JEGS, in delaware! Not the exact position I applied for but it is a foot in the door, and I have room to move up rather then where I am which is basicaly stuck. Will be finalizing everything today on my lunch break :cool:

Guest FooFooMaru

Hardcore sweet! I'm glad you got that job. I know you've been dealing with stress so hopefully you'll be able to move around and smile a bit more :eek:

Haha, hopefully it all works out. I'll see you this weekend paulliiieeeee yayyerz

I had orignally applied for the warehouse way back when. I went in for my first interview and she said she thought I should take their Tech Test, I did very well on thatand had 2 more interviews for the tech center/warehouse. Both went well. I got the call the other day they want to start me out in the DC (distribution center/warehouse) then they will transfer me to tech. Im thinking my lack of experience with customers helped that decision and I was also told they had the tech positions up in the DC first, so Im thinking they filled the available with people from inside the company. Its a foot in the door and there is more room for advancement and more money and better benefits then where I currently am, not mention we have some RETARDED drama going on at work too