Ride Sunday Nov, 2

xtremef4i

Since it looks like it is supossed to be warm, who is down to ride from about 10am-3pm Sunday? Dont know where we will ride but I guess it will depend on who joins. post up if interested. I wouldnt mind doing Larry's route or Nick's route if he is still alive.

OK here is what I know so far. It is supossed to be about 67 and sunny on Sunday. We are meeting at the Marathon/Circle K on Rt 35 in Beavercreek at 11am. We are doing Nick's famous route. Unfortunatly, we will be riding at a slower pace due to cold roads and most likely wont be shredding up the turns like we normally would. As of now, its just myself, Nick, and my buddy. Hoping to get more people to come and make one last big ride before the cold is here to stay. Cincy and C-bus riders welcome. Come on out and lets make one last big group ride of the season!

you guys should come down and ride NKY!!!! i'm riding the twisties one last time!!! YAY! ahh i'm soooooo excited

Im only riding for 2-3 hours. I have to get back home and change oil in my wife's car and mine since they have been overdue for a while, and Id like to detail both bikes.

how you know nick is coming??

i tho this was for sat, but now that its for sun.. i should be able to make it. id like to. it'll depend how i feel. hopefully i should be feeling better by then.

I talked to him on the phone.

Plan for Sunday chick. Hope to see you there

it was a very crazy day. danielle took a jarvis trip off road with less favorable results. She seemed ok just some bumps and bruises nothing broke that we could tell. Bike took a pretty good beating mostly just plastics everything else seemed halfway decent derrick rode it back onto the road. I may be an asshole but I wanna nickname danielle sonny bono after all the tree's she hit.

Good ride yesterday people! I loved the big turnout and it was nice to ride with some people I havent seen in a while. I was a little bummed that we didnt get to hit all the roads we had planned but the day was fucked up and I think everybody was ready to go home after all that happened. Hopedully Nick's wife doesnt ground him for life. And Danielle, I hope you are feeling a little better and glad that you were ok.

Yeah the rest stop was cool with the chick in the yellow...damn she was smokin hott. and Derrick deffinatly gave it away that we were all checking her out with the "fuuuuck" he yelled out loud enough for her man to hear. The other chick at the spillway was hott to but only half of the group got to see her since the other half of the group was busy running from the po-po (false alarm).

I also liked John's saying about the meat bus in Brown town.

Also, almost the best part of the day was when Garret was talking about "that nick guy" trying to talk about Ninja Nick when we al first met up on rt.35. what he didnt know was the big guy on the 14 was the infamous Ninja Nick himself! HAHAHAHA

For as much bad that happened yesterday, I would say that therer was quite a bit of good/funny to offset it all.

Sounds like I missed a fun ride. I talked to Danielle, I suppose she'll post up sometime soon. She's alright though, just sore.

Definitely sucks that I missed out on the good weather for riding. On the flip side, took the Charger through the Deals Gap. That was pretty sweet US129Photos got some good shots. I'll be starting a thread sometime soon with trip pics. Enough :hijack: for me!

Glad you all have fun and hopefully this Thursday will be warm enough still for another ride.

it was a very crazy day. danielle took a jarvis trip off road with less favorable results. She seemed ok just some bumps and bruises nothing broke that we could tell. Bike took a pretty good beating mostly just plastics everything else seemed halfway decent derrick rode it back onto the road. I may be an asshole but I wanna nickname danielle sonny bono after all the tree's she hit.

:lol: Sonny Bono...ok that's funny I can't help but laugh.

Good to hear she's ok though. Maybe Jarvis can give her some pointers.