Ride Sunday Nov, 2

xtremef4i

lol i wish i knew what that means??!!

that was funny of garrett..:lol: we all looked at each other like, nick who?

sorry i ruined the ride guys.. i enjoyed it up to that point.lol. i felt like i was actually doin good too.

lol i wish i knew what that means??!!

that was funny of garrett..:lol: we all looked at each other like, nick who?

sorry i ruined the ride guys.. i enjoyed it up to that point.lol. i felt like i was actually doin good too.

Sonny Bono was in a ski accident and hit some trees except he died.

Danielle, sorry it took so long for us to get back. We went up to the second stop sign, and I realized you werent there so I beeped the horn but a few of the guys kept goin and we turned back to Find you. If you hadn't crawled up out of that ditch, I dont think we would have found you. What time did you end up leaving the hospital? did you break any bones or anything? Seriously tho I hope you are still going to keep riding and glad you are ok. Your bike started up fine tho and derrick rode it out of the ditch if you were wondering. That bike held up VERY well.

yea, dustin told me he was able to ride it. but i heard it also got impounded. im fine, no broken bones.. just 3 road rashes on my left leg and one on my left wrist. swollen ankle and knee. i got an immobilizer, and crutches if i need them. with vicoden, some muscle relaxer and ibprofin.lol. i was afraid you wouldnt find me either.lol.. then i really freaked when cars drove on by even tho i was waving them down..i had no idea where i was to tell the dispatcher.

i got there at 12.45 and got releashed at 5.45. worst part was being on the board for over an hour.. i cried in pain.haha. till finally my doc came to check me out and take it off. then off, the cleaning of the wounds hurt.

holy crap, i really missed out....

Danielle, had I know you were going after my crown, I would have given a few pointers first. I'm glad you'll be ok, and it sounds like you're taking it pretty well, considering. You know, Dustin still has those knobbies.....we'll split them. Looks like you need to bug KC about that 600 this winter now. See, everything will work out just right in the end.

Glad Nick's sentence isn't solitary confinement and he could come out and play. I'm sure as long as he talks about chicks in person instead of online where there's a record of his oral infidelities, he'll be better off.